I reached my limit. stay out the nyc area tonight. Im going hunting

i reached my limit. stay out the nyc area tonight. Im going hunting.

Attached: Img.jpg (453x620, 84.29K)

Hunting for cock

Think youre funny?

Attached: Kj.jpg (1080x2400, 1.84M)

Looks cute faggot. Compensating for something?

What does tbat mean? Also i am tracking you now so shut the fuck up

Attached: Gg.jpg (836x1114, 129.93K)

Alright, have fun tracking me. Tell me what u found out

>tries to act edgy
>posts old ass flintlock

Hahahahaha. You can tell schools out for summer all right

One Any Forumstard with an ancient rifle vs NYPD with modern weapons and a lot of manpower....what could go wrong ?

Attached: 17936.jpg (893x550, 223.32K)

Cant wait for the suicide by police story tomorrow.

fuck u faggot, can't tell me where i can and can't go, make me

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Op they have a app called Grinder now. You don't have to go out to get your dick sucked anymore

Attached: 1653028800129.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

fuckin' got 'em

Attached: 1508670538994.jpg (279x254, 31.29K)

Makes hunting for cock 10x easier

Oh God. PLEASE do this! I need to see the liberals who have been crying over AR-15s and saying the founding fathers only had muskets so that's all we should allow get BTFO on national television! Please go out with that gun and kill some people. I NEED TO SEE THE LIBERAL BUTTHURT IN THE AFTERMATH!

Pussy go out and do it yourself

One shot and he is dead while reloading. That's the difference of a musket. Only thing funny here is you acting stupid. You have a human brain. Use it, retard.

what in the 1888 is that shit lmao

I'm not the one making this thread like an edgy faggot you retarded gorilla nigger. Plus, I don't live near a big city nor do I want to kill people. But if OP does, go for it. Doing it with a musket would be hilarious.

Dead by who? They citizens of NYC who don't have guns or the police who would have to take time to respond and then be afraid of pulling the trigger because they don't want to go to prison with Chauvin?

Your mom lets you out past sundown? Don’t let all those subway rats get you

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-082938_Chrome.jpg (1080x2133, 568.64K)

No you didn't create the thread. Your just a pussy

Attached: 1653042495006.jpg (640x368, 23.33K)

Kek

do we even know its legit ? I bet OP isn't neither that guy in the pic nor is the gun.

Tally ho!!

Attached: 1653445047717.jpg (524x720, 68.16K)

FPBP

>instead of encouraging OP you should just go do it yourself or else you're a massive pussy!
I cannot wait for summer to be over so all the 13 year old reddit tourists leave and go back to their middle school CRT studies.

Attached: niggerballs.png (472x468, 97.42K)

Look out, Paul revere is coming to light you up.

Samefag

OP you'll need this handy

Attached: 1000_F_88620748_qvKIP2oonC9mkPwccXllwRzobXcpc0mJ.jpg (703x1000, 314.08K)

Do it faggot

Kek

Lmao, all I was taught in middle school was that slavery bad and America good now. CRT is an optional college class, dipshit.

Attached: ks3xllbd69l71.jpg (750x648, 50.32K)

>He got the Beetlejuice fit
>He tryna look like Subzero from Mortal Kombat
>He has a 720p camera

Attached: sqn7wjequif41.jpg (720x686, 58.73K)