This is not a human life. EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU is retarded

This is not a human life. EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU is retarded.

Attached: 09386A0F-8944-470D-9F2A-A9DD087EC830.jpg (750x691, 67.73K)

I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: 1616335695162.jpg (209x397, 27.05K)

Attached: 8A8B1E20-2E93-4F7A-B479-56269B5573B3.jpg (500x300, 40.29K)

i agree, op should have been aborted

Thats a dolphin

>everybody pro-abortion is joos

The things this place can do to a nigga's brain....

It's not about whether or not life is involved. It's about controlling birthing bodies and making them know their real place in society: giving birth.

>everybody pro-child sacrifice is joos
yes
kys faggot

>be me
>is OP
>make this thread every few hours
>make the stance different everytime
>you faggots fall for my LARP everytime
>thread gets pruned
>make new thread
>?????
>profit

I kek everytime

Attached: 2D730FE2-BBE5-4CFF-B9DE-A72EFDA7A257.jpg (685x522, 159.98K)

>OBJECTION
Babies are shit. They are obnoxious and drain our resources while not giving anything back.
Even if they grow up, most will grow up into retards like you, furthering draining resources and reducing the baseline IQ of the human race.

Attached: yay.jpg (328x328, 14.96K)

Uhm. Yes? Any Forums is for trolling. Nobody comes here to be serious, unless they are some boomer facebook refugee.

I don’t care, women can’t be allowed to make such decisions.

Birthing bodies can and should be able to make such decisions. Who are you to arbitrate their lives?

I’m a man who can define the word “woman.”

I'm a troll who wants to make the term "birthing bodies" offensive AF to piss of the Dems. Can't we all get along?

>This is not a human life
Woe unto them that speak good of evil, and evil of good, which put darkness for light, and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for sour.

Attached: satan.jpg (480x360, 38.61K)

Think about it. If we dehumanize women then they'll be forced to defend them and stop this "birthing bodies" trannyspeak.

>controlling birthing bodies
Nobody, and i mean NOBODY forced you to get a train on yourself.

It’s funny because the exact opposite is true. You really think the Jews want less people dependent on gubmint gibs, not more? Not only are they trying to birth an entire generation of kids dependent on government handouts, all the white women who get knocked up by niggers are going to be forced to have kids now, breeding the white race out of existence.

YOU FOOLS. YOU ARE IN A DEBATE TRAP WITH NO PURPOSE. OP ISNT REAL ALL OF YOU ARE BRAINLETS

Op started the topic but thats where his relevancy to this thread ends.

I make this same thread everyday atleast 6 times. This is my 3rd day doing it. It’s like setting an open soda outside on summer day, all the bugs and parasites flock to it like a Mecca.