I fucking hate this pathetic excuse of a country I want to leave so fucking bad

I fucking hate this pathetic excuse of a country I want to leave so fucking bad

Attached: 1653861270810.jpg (1041x1280, 89.66K)

It's the same everywhere user. Just let it go.

you'll be missed

Don't come to Aus, we are full you cunt and don't want anymore American cucks, fuck off to Iceland if you want out

Cool bro. Leave.
Maybe then you'll learn about global economics and how the petroleum industry works.

Didn't you know, travel is now only for the rich and retarded "elites" pleb?

Attached: 1652866921163.gif (498x465, 1.51M)

Yeah, the world does seem to be in a shit spiral. Fuck it, smoke’em if ya got’em, boys.

Attached: D09D6954-6263-42CC-88D2-5BA2089D8D9B.jpg (889x500, 128.37K)

>It's the same everywhere
The us is the only ""country"" that chimps out over one crack head nigger getting his neck stomped on

Attached: 4802333C-61B1-4666-A485-4DB60D422C89.jpg (625x341, 34.16K)

So we can only be pissed off when gas is expensive only in certain places? Fuck off faggot

To be fair, OP said he wants to leave the country because gas is so expensive. But it's not like there's another country you can go to where gas is as cheap as ever.

Stay in your country, please.

He said he wants to leave the country because of that, you absolute moron. There's nowhere to run.

>I HATE MY COUNTRY BECAUSE GAS TOO EXPENSIVE
What about the rest of the clusterfuck of problems that makes all of you retards come across as a bunch of neurotic lunatics?
lol i can’t even.

Wasn’t this during the peak of the pandemic when oil companies were basically giving away oil because demand fell so much due to lockdowns?

every country has gay shit like this that'll make you wanna jump ship.
in American its the excusing everything, excusing gays, excusing obese people, excusing minorities, excusing terrible fucking mothers, excusing people who have sex and sleep in the bed with their pet animals, etc.

in Africa it's the tribalism. in Egypt it's the smell. in Japan it's how you can't do anything modern without having a 5 hour long pointless traditional ritual to go along side it. in Korea its how everyone is racist as fuck, materialistic and a fucking slob bigot. Mexico is the self-loathing. Canada is the fake fraud shit, with the wussy identity no one desires to be a part of, people would literally rather be anything but Canadian, including Canadians.

you could just go on forever.

>oil companies were basically giving away oil because demand fell so much due to lockdowns?
That never happened. I’m not even from the USA and the gas over here is always over 2$/L in my currency(ranging from 1.55$ - 1.78$/L in USD).
Funny how these self entitled little shits cry that they’re now paying 5$/gallon when it’s basically still cheaper than probably everywhere else in the world.
Americans love to fucking cry over nothing like a bunch duchesses.

This did happen you retard. Saudis started panicking because nobody was buying oil and their production started to far exceed demand. They had so much excess oil they were running out of room to store their barrels and were scrambling to sell their supply. Nobody’s buying gas when they’re locked in their house for weeks on end.

It didn’t happen, stop making shit up.

You’re a fucking retard

Noone wants to move to Australia you fucking retard go fuck a kangaroo faggot

Open historic crude oil price chart and find for yourself. It's not a metaphysical discussion about god, you can check shit out by yourself.

I did happen you spastic that's why the proce of PETROL and DIESEL went down so low. Neither of which are supplied as a gas they're both pumped as a liquid. Fucking Americans think that crude oil turns into petrol with no middle man

Have you tries this thing called "walking" before you fat greasy fuck?