Why do Republicans hate veterans, starving babies, suffering diabetics and struggling families?

Why do Republicans hate veterans, starving babies, suffering diabetics and struggling families?

Attached: 1655855635031.jpg (688x686, 106.07K)

all niggers

Why do you start with a loaded question?
Should I reverse it and ask:
>Why do Democrats steal more of your money to make more people in poverty?

Keeping government out of your life is the best thing anyone can do unless it ties into national deffence.
Seriously, how do people still believe some suited up fuck spends your money better and wiser than you yourself.

because I can't afford to build a bridge, but the government can
"society" is a pretty simple concept if you aren't a gay retard

>national deffence

Attached: 371-3715832_amerimutt-face-hd-png-download.png (860x745, 88.23K)

>Why do Democrats steal more of your money to make more people in poverty?
Is that why Democrat states pay more into the federal government while Republican states are a net drain and use more federal funds than they give?
Seems to me that Republicans are just a drain on the nation...

>because I can't afford to build a bridge, but the government can
No they can't. Sure you can't by yourself either, but the government is just stealing money to use worse than you and your fellows could.
If I went with a gun to most neighbors and rob them, eventually I could afford a bridge, but that isn't moral, nor is taxation for it.

>democrats create problem republicans already solved
>democrats propose fake bill worded vaguely intentionally to give themselves power
>republicans don't take bait (it's not money for israel)
>JIDF use it to say they are heartless

>problem republicans already solved

Attached: BzECovDPqwtAu5BwjbyHXD-1200-80.jpg (1200x600, 59.89K)

Why can't demo-fucks propose a clean fucking bill? They can't because they make rethuglican corruption looks like child's play.

>but the government is just stealing money
Ah, I see! You're a fucking moron!

Okay, tell us what are in the bills, user. Clearly you've read them in their entirety, yes?

Great counter argument there.
If this was reversed it would look like this:
>The government is paying for stuff
Ah, I see! You're a fucking moron!

It's still yours and your fellows money, only now it has gone somewhere else where you don't control it, so it's not yours really. It's not a transaction, nor did you have a choice to pay/not pay, only option is to move. I would call that theft.
Do you really think potholes would be common if people got to keep all their money and had a self interest in fixing shit themselves instead of pushing responsibility away?

Most GOP politicians are corporate cock-suckers just like Democrats. At least they don’t actively attack the basis of what makes us human: race, religion, culture, and family.

When you grow up more, you might understand.

Why us your grammar and syntax so incredibly wrong?

I guess you do "pay more" when you tax everything that fucking moves. Also, look at all the democrat-run cities / states. They're shithouses, some of them literal. But sure be a narcissist and shift the blame.

Can you Amerifags stop niggering up the rest of the first world for like, 5 fuckin minutes and just do something not retarded.

Attached: CF6C2C52-E1BB-4200-9862-E69F324E8F76.jpg (600x800, 40.83K)

You faggots were the reason America got started in the first place so who's the real faggot

Why do liberals hate morals

>Taxation is theft

Attached: 1632949380287.jpg (632x480, 59.46K)

Lol cities are massive fucking places that run the economic gamut. I know it's hard to imagine life outside your trailer park when you have to make due with a welfare check given to your by hard working Democrats.

Because retards will fall for graphics like this without even thinking there is other horrible shit in these bills.

Imagine if the Republicans put forward something called the "Stop killing orphans bill" that had one minor provision about $500,000 for orphanages, but also called for the Castration of every Democrat. Would Democrats vote for that?

So what was in those bills that made republicans not vote for them?

That's cute, but I live in a nice small town and "work" in a huge city. I've been 100% telework due to covid, and I didn't get a whiff of the "mostly peaceful but fiery" riots or any of that bullshit. I can go experience the "big city" anytime I want, and sleep safely and quietly at night.

But yeah, keep thinking everything outside of your 500 square foot hovel in your crime ridden shithole is a trailer park. We thank you for staying in the city.

Who hurt you