7:30 on a Monday morning here in New Jersey and I'm drunk. What are you up to today user?

7:30 on a Monday morning here in New Jersey and I'm drunk. What are you up to today user?

Attached: 0578c217-572b-44f7-a073-561aae116743.png (540x720, 247.51K)

Drunk and playing Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4, hbh

contemplating suicide

Attached: OMORI_SAD.gif (100x100, 16.59K)

drunk and playing Squad but feel like there's a much more purposeful calling somewhere else

non-military calling btw

You are an ill omened creature

you look retarded

kill yourself

Attached: 1656307295343.jpg (889x1024, 151.84K)

Livestream it

I don't even know.

It's 4:35 AM and I can't sleep because I've been using adderall recently. I got work tomorrow, not really looking forward to that.

Bored out of my mind. All my friends are probably asleep right now. Gf fell asleep while playing vidya. I've just either been going out to drive at midnight and mindlessly scrolling through the internet.

Attached: ab67706c0000bebb71c81daaff6037d7d050fb97.jpg (640x483, 93.35K)

>I've just either been going out to drive at midnight
What is it that makes us want to do this

Attached: 1655987230849.jpg (1080x806, 124.97K)

It's just nice, and I have good music taste for what to put on while driving (at least better than anyone I know in real life)

13:45 monday afternoon and about to get drunk/high

> 13:45
What is that in non-communist time?

I get it if I had your fugly face I'd be constantly drunk too.

Sounds narcissistic. What would be the objective taste for driving music?
Besides the music, what makes the driving nice?

>whuaoot deah fuauk brooo
>lmao a whole 12+1 like bruh
>PM brooo lmao ever heard of it

Why don't you play autism in pro mode though?
Adderall in the morning to get functional weed in the evening to get sleep.

Rolling a joint, gonna write a debate article (or how you say it in english)
I just wanna open my fellow countrymen up to the fact that government isn't spending your money well. So either remove their power, or keep it in check.
Also washing day.

Attached: 1645925159504.jpg (680x383, 29.3K)

That an opinion article.
You stating your opinion. Nothing to do with discussion or facts.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me when I say I have good taste in music, I'm just going by my own standards on that one.

I don't really like weed highs. I don't really take adderall to get functional anyway, don't have ADHD or anything. I just take it when I have something tedious I need to do (rn I'm getting some code written)

The fact is that well or not, the government is spending your money and they don't have the right to do that.

just jerking off, the usual

>I don't really like weed highs.
I'll never understand that, but each to their own.

For whatever reason, I've never had good tolerance. I don't like the visual and auditory effects because for as long as I could remember, my biggest fear was going blind, and having unreliable senses is kind of blindness's shitty cousin.

>I don't expect anyone to agree with me when I say I have good taste in music, I'm just going by my own standards on that one.
It's more reasonable when put that way rather than "I have good music taste for what to put on while driving (at least better than anyone I know in real life)"
An absolute like that makes someone sounds like an ass even if it accidentally puts down others. Constructive criticism if you care for it.

>that well or not, the government is spending your money
That's right and I'd agree with your opinion that they don't spend it well.
But I'm intelligent enough to realize that I as a single person, am not qualified to overlook the expenses of a whole country and make any assumptions over what was a good or bad expense. Of course there are obvious a few things almost everyone agrees upon. But the rest is opinion.
>and they don't have the right to do that.
Oh well, by law they do have the right to do that. One could argue over the ethics of doing this, but in the end the government in Forst world countries are providing something in return for that money, like public roads, law enforcement and universal healthcare.

Visuals from weed? The fuck did your friends lace that weed with?

Wtf my parents have that same chair I’ve never seen anyone else with it