I pledge Allegiance to the flag

I pledge Allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one nation under God, indivisible,
with Liberty and Justice for all.

I never forgot these sacred words. Can democrats say the same?

Attached: american-flag-wind.jpg (1024x512, 80.13K)

>I piss on the Allegiance to the flag
>op is a bootlicker

>one nation under God
They added that shit in the 50s. Clear violation of the separate of church and state, and against the intent of the framers of the constitution.. but hey, who cares, right?

"to the Republic for which it stands" Fascist created that pledge during the 1920's . Our American Republic believes Democracy . I rather pledge to the u.s. constitution than this bullshit.

Attached: RepublicanPoA.jpg (370x290, 35.06K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24.12K)

Supreme Court is okay with "Ceremonial deism". Other examples include mentions of God in our national motto and national anthem.

its funny cause God has nothing to do with this pitiful Earth

who gives a shit what the supreme court thinks? it's just another partisan red vs blue token counter like every other element of american politics

Kek, shit bait but I’ll play. All Americans are supposed to have allegiance to the country. Did the traitor Trump have allegiance to the country? Proven answer is fuck no. Both sides don’t give a fuck about the country. Only money, your propaganda is weak.

Attached: E07D361A-5B95-44F7-A957-941042B1D4B1.jpg (768x512, 47.22K)

This. It’s BS for votes. Separation of church and state has always been BS anyway. They always try to force their God down your throat. America is about freedom, freedom to worship any God I choose or no God. The government has always stepped over the line on religion.

Wrong. The USA is a Christian nation and always has been

well if you want to get technical, it's more a jew nation

>checked
Wrong, America is about freedom of religion. Always has been.

americans are fucking dumb.
entertaining though, watching them flounder about with no idea of what's really happening to their country. smh my head.

Attached: facepunch.jpg (256x256, 11.67K)

I bet in your mind, saying the pledge makes you sound loyal and patriotic. But to everyone else, you sound like you have Down syndrome and you think Count Chocola is your new liege.

Attached: special.jpg (501x500, 37.2K)

And I'm sure some Europoor knows exactly what is going on in America right?

You don’t love your country?

>if you don't fight for your rights, they are vulnerable to being stolen away
basically yeah

And why not? You mongoloids can't go 2 minutes without posting about it somewhere. It's like watching an autistic child sing the baby shark song for 451st time the same day.

Because you believe media and not real life. The problem is you..

I'm so glad that in live in a normal first world country, where children are not forced to repeat some sort of propaganda every morning before school.
Normally you only know this kind of indoctrination from countries like china or North Korea. I was shocked to learn that this is normal in the US too.

>repeat some sort of propaganda
Kek, what country are you in?

Oh then you would know that in light of the recent SC ruling that most states will still allow abortion right? Or did you think it was completely banned in all of the USA like the fake news media wants you to believe?

Of course not. I am loyal to principles. A country can consist of both good and bad people, good and bad policies, good and bad ethics. Being loyal to a country is a good way to be funneled into supporting shit you hate.

You are literally in a thread mewling about your flag right now, drooler.

I pledge allegiance to sexy bbc

Attached: 0BC71E18-4F54-4EDA-8947-8C1B842C36C8.jpg (800x630, 110.44K)

>sacred words
Imagine being such a queer your little bussy gets clammy for words. Grow up silly faggot.