Virgin here LEZbehonest have you ever made a woman orgasm. Yes or no. Dick size and are you cut or not

Virgin here LEZbehonest have you ever made a woman orgasm. Yes or no. Dick size and are you cut or not.

Attached: 36D90176-02D6-47BA-ACF3-A2AF28896FDC.jpg (1280x960, 196.7K)

Had a handfull of women tell me I was the only one to make them orgasm with penetration only. I don't cum easy so they can bounce all they want on my 9 inches, non cut.

Yeah.
>diamond hard
6” 3/8 or 5/8, don’t remember.
>regular hard
Barely above 6”.
Uncut.
Why does it even matter?

Yes, many times. Uncut, 5 inches

5.5 inches, uncut.
Had 2 girlfriends, both came.
2nd is gonna be my wife and she is cockaddicted (I need to fuck her atleast twice a day) and always cuts 2-20 times depending on length of the session.
So maybe she just cums really easily.
After 2.5 years of constant fucking I finally made her squirt from pleasure tho, it was the first time she was satiated for more than 24 hours

Uncut, 5.5 if I’ve been cooming a lot and haven’t been exercising, 6.5 if I have and it’s been 3+ days since I last busted.

Yes, a number of times, but I’ve found it depends on 2 major things. 1st is foreplay, second is if you keep the pace slow.

If I’m too quick I can bust in 3-5 minutes, but if I go below a certain threshold in speed I can last 10-15 minutes.

In the latter case and with decent foreplay they nearly always cum at least once, so try to last a bit longer

Had multiple women orgasm at a party. 6 inch cut.

Totally feel this

This is real sex ed.

28, non-virgin, been with 5 women (mostly relationships)
I have made them all cum, but actually not with my dick, most were clitoral or from outer sex
my dick is 7 inches and uncut. not very thick tho

Do you think a fleshlight is a good practice tool to last loner?

Attached: 38788111-34F7-47FD-AAEB-B802F581D075.jpg (1077x1044, 578.46K)

>outersex
Besides clit what else is there

about 6" diamond hard had 4 solid relationships. 2 of them didn't cum only through masturbation. 1 of them came only with oral and my current gf cums easily from penetration but mostly when she's cowgirl and she can control most of the movements. there are rare ocasions when she's really horny and cums twice from penetration in the span of 2 3 minutes. i've also had hookups but who tf cares about their pleasure

cut 11cm and yes. dick size and cut/uncut status doesn't matter at all it's just how you use it

>yes
>7.5-8 inches
>cut

6", every sexual partner has came but usually through head. I've only ever made 3 girls (as far as ive been told) cum through penetration. Am cut also the ladies love it.
I used to be conscious of underperforming but if you give good head it's majority of the work done.

Yes.

6.5"L x 6 girth

Uncut

it is pretty much all clit, but between oral sex and various bits of sliding (her on top sliding on my dick, sliding my dick between her legs, her humping my leg whilst having her nipples played wiht) there is a fair bit you can do

Yes. Sometimes from intercourse, but most of the time from rubbing their clit while fucking. 6", cut, and avg girth. The trick is to get up high on them so your pubic bone rubs their clit when you are balls deep. Don't do that legs up, sit back shit. It prevents her clit from feeling stimulation.

Jerk off dry and it will help you last longer. It makes you less sensitive.

7.30 inches cut. Made mulible women orgasm. Best one is with my coworker who had her most intense orgasm ever when I took her anal virginity. Had tried plugs muliple times before and this time as well so she was really relaxed. Good times!

yes many times. idk i think more than 7 less than 8? havent measured since i was a kid. am circumcised, gf doesnt care either way

Yes. It isn't hard unless you're actually retarded. It's easiest to do with fingers, typically, but only if you actually wash your hands regularly.

Yes.
Cut.
15cm erect

Yeah. Means absolutely nothing. I used to make bitches cum like 6 or 7 times and they still abandoned me. Emotional bonds are more important than sexual satisfaction if you want to keep women around you.

Have a fiance and partner that are pleased with it. 6" uncut.

Just gotta play with the clit side to side

Attached: Snapchat-1483183074.jpg (971x1920, 345.48K)

Yes
6-ish inches in length but a little extra in thickness
Cut

Yes
None of your business