fuck your white race cracker
africa for africans
europe for africans
america for africans
hell for whites

Just buy a new account faglet it's 5 bucks
Also saged for shit tier thread kys league mongrol

based OP.

I made it a secret acheivement to get banned on every battlefield 4 server there is. Currently i got 20 some left that i can still play on.

NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER,NIGGER

U mad nog

Imagine spending hundreds or thousands of hours loathing youself practicing a game where you can be cut off any time by a community of people you have no way of communicating with.

Imagine being such a disgusting perosn that you think Any Forums will make you feel better and give you copium after getting emasculated and having thousands of hours of your life and possibly thousands of dollars of your money taken away by internet strangers.

You are not welcome in league, they don't want you. Nobody wants you here either, kys rasict retard.

league of legends is for retarded baby faggots you literal sperg

Attached: 099.gif (480x228, 610.21K)

op here
kys nigger

fucking kek, op is such a tosser, sage thread

Attached: 1654305151326.png (146x63, 8.63K)

You're mad because you got banned from a videogame? What is this? What happened to men?

Stunning and brave!

Ah shit happens

Attached: FF14 wut.png (1870x1476, 133.66K)

It's a crying shame that the "You have to be 18 to post here" rule only applies to physical age...

Did you see how he got banned for typing a word? That's what happened. It LITERALLY became fashionable, to be a faggot.

You will NEVER be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries and you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, and your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be okay, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under its unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back. All because you lacked the courage to attempt to be a man. Now go do some more fucking SPEEDRUNNING.

Attached: Troonville.jpg (750x913, 421.87K)

based

>Looking for validation from Any Forums

>Is told KYS by the entire thread.

Probably time to stop playing league tbh.

tl;dr, sage

Attached: 01983331222.jpg (297x78, 4.19K)

you fucked around and found out

nigger

least autistic Any Forums browser

Cry more, your soft sweet tears bring me joy.

Attached: kekaik-white-knight-1-a020fe05-a46s.jpg (1256x1800, 1.17M)

At what point does a person go

>Hmmm... it seems everyone, even Any Forums, is against me... maybe I did something wrong?

Couldn't be OP

Leftists truly live in their own bizarre reality...

You give a company hours and hours of your time and dollars of your propery when you know full well you can get it taken away at any moment for displeaseing them.

Take some agency in your life.