I just sucked the blood out of one of my gf's pads and masturbated. post nut clarity is hitting right now...

I just sucked the blood out of one of my gf's pads and masturbated. post nut clarity is hitting right now, how much of a sick degenerate am I? she doesn't know I'm into this but I've told her I just 'dont mind' period blood

Attached: qr1w64d5hrr41.jpg (720x720, 26.23K)

I'm not trying to get attention I'm genuinely curious if I'm just a bit weird or if this puts me in full on sick fuck territory

bump

When I get blood cravings I wanna do this but I never have the courage. You're a sick pervert but kinda based in my eyes. I'm sure it's wrong though

>I just sucked the blood out of one of my gf's pads and masturbated.
Unhygienic as fuck.
> post nut clarity is hitting right now, how much of a sick degenerate am I?
About 95%
>she doesn't know I'm into this but I've told her I just 'dont mind' period blood
What is even the appeal?

take a picture of the bin before you do so you know how to leave it looking the same. wrapping it back up after is kinda a pain. and maybe I'm a pervert but still, post nut clarity WILL hit you unless you're a complete cumbrain. I also don't really think it's wrong tb h, it's not like I'm cheating or anything. it's just a further expression of my appreciation for my gf in my eyes. but honestly yeah there's probably something wrong with me.

not unhygienic, she obv doesn't have STDs or anything cuz I have sex with her. what's the appeal? idk. the taste of her blood is just incredibly arousing. but yeah I'm probably a degenerate. still not as bad as some of the people here I'm sure

>just a further expression of my appreciation for my gf in my eyes

Attached: 1655364707356.png (306x335, 58.38K)

meh. at least I'm not eating her shit out of the toilet lmfao

It's hella unhygienic user, even if she doesn't have any stds.
You're ingesting dead bodily fluids, that's unhygienic.
So it's not the blood in itself, but it comeing from her that makes it sexy?
Sure you're a major degenerate, but you're a harmless one since your degeneracy doesn't have any victims.

I mean ... youre not technically wrong. Like if thats ur thing fair play. But nonconsentually vampiring her used sanitary products is sketch man.

So do know that would be the only act with no victims to top your disgusting behavior right?
Right now your only claim to decency is that you at least don't eat shit.

Atleast it wasn't a random pad in a public bathroom like I did when I was a teenage cumbrain. It was fucking stupid but when you're a damn teen you practically run on hormone fumes.

non consensually? I just don't tell my gf because she'd be a little grossed out. it's not like it's some kind of betrayal of trust. and I brush my teeth after

Omg I used to fucking wanna do that shit too (never did though). What is wrong with teenagers.

lol wow

Well atleast you brush your teeth. I mean its illegal to go through someones trash so im assuming its illegal to do what youre doing too. Just got the added Any Forums side to it of sluuuurping down dead uterus.

lmao illegal? we live together if it wasn't obvious

So eat lest you don't eat shit and at least you don't raid public restroom trashcans for used pads, anymore, as in you did so in the past.
That's real nice user, I think there might be a small handful of people who couldn't look down on you. But they would be in prison, so you wouldn't meet them.

I'm not that guy, I've only ever done this with my gf

For all i knew you went round hers once a month for dinner.

I imagine sucking a tampon would be heaven for you. A diva cup even better.

idk, my girlfriend doesn't use tampons cuz she says they hurt. call my boundaries weird if you want but a cup of just straight up blood would honestly gross me out a little. why are pads fine to my brain then? no idea

So you're only disgusting within your relationship. That's something at least.

Tennages are basically just horny all the time. Atleast boys are. It leads to some extremely degenerate shit. I regret most of my teenage bvehavior since it's all just either degenerasy of cringe.

I gotta ask though, the fact that you never did it, was that due to as to a lack of finding them or because you never dared?

Wait why is a pad ok but a cup is gross

How much blood are you actually getting? Like just enough to taste or are you actually swallowing some?

idk? just how my brain ended up wired I guess, fetishes are retarded

No I found them. I just was too scared to because I knew it was wrong and it could be dirty.

just enough to taste. I like to spit it into my dick and masturbate with it too.

*onto
Im not putting it up my peehole god dammit

Im not even bothered if this is a larp but what ur doing is a shade off witchcraft kek

not a larp lol, I just wanted to ask anonymously because there's no fucking way I'm asking a friend