It’s more responsible for a woman expecting who doesn’t intend on taking care of her children to abort than raise a...

It’s more responsible for a woman expecting who doesn’t intend on taking care of her children to abort than raise a child in a resentful and often times neglectful household. Why can’t people understand that.

Attached: B2FA2113-1B95-4DCF-B585-B8D4E877310C.jpg (1280x720, 34.29K)

because they're not doing it for the child's good, they're doing it cause they love killing babies

What good could they provide to the child if it were brought to term tho?

I don't know why you think a woman who would in theory neglect their child would be force to look after them
Look up Safe Haven Laws you twat

Its more respnsible for a woman who has a child she never intended to care of to give the child up for adoption and sterilize herself

not getting pregnant in the first place, or did no one tell you where babies come from? Do you need to have "the talk"?

What does contributing to the growing numbers of the foster care system in any state have to do with protecting children once they’re here.

If it were that easy I don’t think many women would be mothers. I think you’re forgetting that children in the perspective of being punishment for sex creates an even more toxic environment for children to grow up in

Even without having kids Women put THE most stress on the system, more stress than foster care system ever will.

Foids hold the majority of debt and produce next to no economic output. They are the real parasites.

So wouldn’t it be better if those women couldn’t have children to exploit that same system then? What benefit would it be for them to be able to bring children to term if their only goal in doing so for some of them would be that. It’s easier to say that some women don’t deserve children and my point is it’s more responsible to let those women not have children BEFORE they’re exposed to the system. It’s about caring about what happens after babies are born.

Children born in these environments have a better chance at aging out of the system and becoming a major issue once it comes time for them to commit crimes. Which means tax payer money to house them in prisons. Not to mention the fact that it’s more ethical to actually think CRITICALLY about what allowing these women to bring children to term could mean if their only option is to go thru the adoption circuit.

No. Women are already protesting the law change by not having sex. They're capable of closing their legs. If they're so scared of pregnancy, in most cases they can say no.

Wouldn’t it be easier instead of suggesting women “close their legs” to assume that people should be having comprehensive conversations about family planning before coupling? Like responsible adults? Or rather men who want children having sex with women who also want children?

Who would argue parenting should only be for those ready to raise stable kids in two parent homes that love them and eachother?

Yeah sure. Men should have responsibility too. I think sex outside procreation is a dumb idea anyway. People in general need to be expected to be smarter. We can't just pretend it'll happen regardless. They can do better.

Bump

>muh system

Women in general are a burden, but The children women have arent a burdern on the system as you might think.

In case you havent noticed :
Fertility rates in western countries is low, like REALLY low. Meaning that there are a metric FUCK load of old people looking to retire with nobody to replace them.

Thats a bad thing because the pension system NEEDS a young labour (low to medium skill) pool in order to keep the pension system propped up.

I dont fucking care about crime either. In fact i want more crime. Women who murder their kids dont deserve security or safety , they dont deserve to be live life never taking responsibility for their decisions .

Ok if you want more crime then illegal abortions are crime boom

Attached: 1656281780976.jpg (606x542, 34.98K)

kek

First off. Its faggots like you that RUINED creampies for me.
We cant just go around blasting loads in women now for fun because of you faggot pro life niggers. Annoying.

It's more reponsible that her whore ass not get pregnant in the first place.

Get a wife or install grindr and get TOPPED

What this user said. Just cum in men, pussy. Nothing got ruined you're just not thinking outside the box

Two people who have never actually nutted in pussy! It aint the same as making somebodys asshole a goopy mess yo. It doesnt matter though because actual creampies have been ruined now. There isnt any going back. The damage has been fucking done. Some folks are just ignorant.

Haha