Just learned my wife used to get fucked by an ex’s dog all the time

Just learned my wife used to get fucked by an ex’s dog all the time.

Not pissed but not sure how to go forward. How’s everyone else’s night?

Attached: 404C046B-3422-4AC5-98F3-ACBFA3239B21.jpg (597x432, 153.51K)

Well, I'm pretty sure my wife hasn't been fucked by an ex's dog. I'm just kidding. I don't have a wife. Don't have a dog, either.

Adopt a dog. Giant breed.

How did you found out? Do you think it somehow affected your relationship up to this point?

Fuck your exes dog, even the playing field.

That's cool op. You must feel like you really scored with her. Hey if she'll fuck a dog she'll fuck you. That's your reality

Attached: 1653028800129.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

She got drunk and admitted to it. I don’t think it has been affecting our relationship.

virgin coomer LARP

Than I do not see a problem with it. She has clearly moved pass it and does not think much of it.

You thing there is something else to it?

Nope just coming to terms with all the dog cock my wife has had.

it will take some time but I'm sure you will get around it. You have kik?

I don’t have kik.

Ur not alone I found my ex on a bestiality web site for sure it was his voice he was making his dog fuck someone else. I searched his usernames for other sites and that's how I found it

Get the wife to fuck your dog

Hope she’s not on any sites.

No dog.

Did you ever talked to your ex about it?

You think you will brought that topic up sometime when he is not drunk?

In my experience anyone willing to degrade themselves enough to do anything with animals will do almost anything if asked, including recording. Hopefully she just didn't show her face.

The only play is to make her do something equally fucked up to make sure she's as into you as she was him.

I’ll bring it up again and ask more questions about it.

She said she wasn’t recorded Hope she’s right.

what breed was the dog?
this is important user, if it was a nice dog like a husky or german shepherd everything is fine
but if it was an ugly pitbull you should leave her

It was a vizsla