Trump won’t be able to run in 2024

Trump won’t be able to run in 2024.

Cope

Attached: 21640B30-F42A-4592-A68D-BDF622A765FE.jpg (784x330, 93.07K)

>always be cunting the brain off
>finally cunts the brain for good
>happy user

Fat ranga cunt can hardly walk properly mate let alone run
Gidday from souther Victoria Australia

hows Dan be treating ya. love Adelaide.

he has the runs more or less constantly now anyway.

Nah cunt I are souther than fucking dan
We have libs down here mate

>Trump won’t be able to run in 2024.

With that said, idc if trump runs or not, it would just be nice to not see the world economy crumble , inflation, and all the other insanely damaging failures of the Retard-Biden presidency.

Then again, cant really blame democrat presidents for the damage they do to world economies. Its just the way they are. Just look at Jimmy Carter and O-niggy

Attached: are-you-sure-about-that-the-rock.gif (498x498, 1.47M)

i hope the next president is Hilary Clinton so she can come in and do absolutely jack shit, be praised for it, nothing changes/gets worse and then everyone sees women for the fake af frauds they are.

Democrat presidents almost always inherit the failures of the previous Republican presidency, and this is no different.
Trump fucked the pandemic response, fucked the economy and fucked international trade and relations. The Ukraine invasion is due to him being soft on Putin. All those things are now impacting the economy.
Sadly, Biden isn't being much use at fixing those problems. But the causes go back to Trump.

DeSantis is gonna be the next president but also why does he looked like Tucker Carlson but undergoing a heat stroke

this is basically the Trump presidency in a nutshell. Did the swamp get drained? Where's the wall exactly? And people still want to drink his piss and pretend it's champagne.

You're going to blame Trump for Nato playing Monopoly in Europe.

Those that really control Nato are forcing hands and limiting supplies, Biden is a puppet as are the Majority of the Dems in the U.S they play popular jazz and don't like hanging out with kids unless it's on an Island ran by the Mossad.

>You're going to blame Trump for Nato playing Monopoly in Europe.
I'm going to blame Trump for sucking Putin's dick at every available opportunity, and undermining NATO and all of our key allies, yes. I am absolutely going to blame Trump for that.

>Biden isn't being much use at fixing those problems.
One step at a time. Had to remove the tick first. Next come the antibiotics.

>I'm going to blame Trump for sucking Putin's dick at every available opportunity, and undermining NATO and all of our key allies, yes. I am absolutely going to blame Trump for that.
Yep

Attached: 918E328F-4436-42C5-B377-5B89E42D1327.jpg (639x458, 85.46K)

>DeSantis is gonna be the next president
Not if I can help it. Guys a major douche

Attached: 481D9208-F20E-4315-979E-3A70B448E833.jpg (828x1285, 521.56K)

i sure hope he does, american tears are lubing my cock and i could use more

we dont need the orange man anymore

Attached: Clarence_Thomas.jpg (1118x1398, 955.66K)

What makes you say that tranny?

You are either naive and ignorant or disingenuous and evil. Either way you’re wrong tranny. Go dilate.

You won’t do shit but dilate faggot