If a man let's a girl peg him, is that gay?

If a man let's a girl peg him, is that gay?

Attached: pegging-position-graphic.jpg (583x535, 69.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ9ryoX5uuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>girl
>man

Nope

>jerk off
>mans hand makes you cum
>gay
Nigger, do you realize how stupid you sound?

retard

Extremely gay. The "superlative" gay, if you will.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ9ryoX5uuE

Girl does it = not gay
Tranny with penis = gay

The only pegging that isn't gay is a lady pegging a straight boy

pegging is gay, not because of anal penetration, but because it's anal penetration with a dildo, something that is meant to be like a penis. anal fingering with a woman is f.e. not gay, but because you want to be penetrated by something that is so much like a penis, it's gay.

If yes then I'm gay as fuck. Even better if she spanks and insults me.

Pretty gay yeah. I had an extremely attractive 10/10 Asian woman say she wanted to peg me, and after some serious consideration I just couldn't accept it. I thought she was a catfish at first and she said she was only talking to me because of her fetish, and that I had a fat ass she liked. I look back and have zero regrets, even if she was an absolute 10/10.

Nyesno

No

Yes...

No

Maybe

No

By definition of the word homosexuality, you are completely wrong. Use of a phallic object for sexual pleasure does not make a man homosexual. Infact, it’s particularly heterosexual due to the fact a woman is engaging in this act and presumably the man prefers this women over some dude; in other words, just because you wont let a girl play with your ass doesn’t mean you get to redefine homosexuality and then force you’re narrow minded new definitions upon other’s.

>Conversely, if a woman straps on a dildo, and you're dressed like a woman, and you're sucking her cock, and she's saying, "You like it, don't you? You like sucking my dick you, little fucking faggot," and then she rolls you over and fucks you in the ass and says, "You love it you little pussy boy! You love getting fucked in the ass. I'll bet you wish I was a man! I'll bet you wish this was a real cock, you fucking faggot!" and you're getting off on this like you've never gotten off before, that's still straight
>But then, if you go off to the bar, and discuss this, or any other sexual experience with guys, that's gay
>Here's the most interesting one. Sucking a guy's cock can, under certain rare cirumstances, be straight. Let's say you've gotten into a betting game with a woman, and the bet is that whoever loses has to be the other's sex slave for an entire night...you know, the kind of stuff that happens in Penthouse Forum all the time. And you lose, and the woman makes you have sex with another guy. That's not gay. I don't know exactly why, but it isn't

I'm not him but I'm not a faggot so I can speak for him, and I say perhaps you're right, user. It's not homosexual by definition, but it is extremely effeminate, which correlates strongly with homosexuality. So wanting to be pegged by women doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual, it just increases the chances that you are one.

Only thing that's going in my ass is a tongue

why are so many guys so insecure about pleasure zones of their very own body

even when it's a girl doing it

who the fuck cares. Just stay safe and go have fun

>a man engaging in sexual activity with a woman is effeminate

It's good to train the pelvis

Attached: __original_drawn_by_lpip__ce23f919cec83750edfe6e6ef1b4d54e.png (550x821, 277.46K)

>I'm a closeted homosexual

Faggot

Nigga that was all gay as fuck.

Everything that happens between a man and a woman in the bedroom is pretty fucking gay if you ask me

It's not fucking gay! My WIFE spits her boyfriends spunk in my gaping ass before filling it with a 24 inch horse cock that was moulded from the real thing then spanks my buttcheeks with a riding crop with each thrust to make me feel like a real man.