Within three weeks (16 days to be exact) I lost 3 kilos (6.6 pounds). Is it visible?

Within three weeks (16 days to be exact) I lost 3 kilos (6.6 pounds). Is it visible?

Attached: weightloss.jpg (2076x1618, 1.51M)

AIDS?

It isn't, no.

Nope, I did an std-test (for completely different reasons). This must be down to stress due to my ongoing criminal case

Attached: std20220620.jpg (1188x943, 192.45K)

Arrested for being a fag?

Clearly you didn't lose it from your gay zone.

Not arrested, detained (not even know if this is the right word) for seven hours and then released

detained for being a fag?

You sure it wasn't just a BDSM dungeon?

I was dressed like a fad indeed (as I always am) but no. They took me in because I hit a car with my bicycle lock after it ran into a big puddle and splashed me with water completely

Lovely legs.
Why dont you take some hormones to get smoother skin? You're not using that tucked dick anyways.

>I hit a car with my bicycle lock after it ran into a big puddle and splashed me with water completely
how much trouble are you in?

It's long enough for jerking off, but I don't use it for anything else

On paper two years in prison max.

Now obviously it will be way less than that, given my clean record and also the circumstances. The interrogating detective said I'll get some fine, the policeman who took my fingerprints said I'll get nothing, and two lawyers also told me I'll get one of the two least severe penalties (both of which will keep my record clean)

not even peeing?

And for that, but I thought it's obvious

You try to stay woman, you are tranny, aren't you?

do you often have such irrational violent outbursts?

What did you do to lose weight that quickly?

I'm a fully functional man with very small genitals.

Not often, and so far nothing went beyond verbal. There are disputes with car drivers every now and then

I guess, stress

Got my stomach pumped. There was a lot of cum in there.

You posted about this two or three days ago as well. Whoring for comments, I see.

That said, I can't really see a notable difference in you weight. You're rather skinny anyway.

post the small genitals you faggot.

he's a known spammer here, been doing it for over 4 years at least.