AMD I KNEEL

youtube.com/watch?v=1GvUdPn5QLg

Attached: 1582765396017.png (360x360, 94.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/amd-rdna3-radeon-rx-7000-confirmed-to-support-av1-encoding/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AMD has been playing catch up with Nvidia for years, and they've been gaining on them significantly since RDNA. I think AMD will win this upcoming generation based on both power-to-performance and price-to-performance.

No one is excited for the RTX 4000's gigawatt power requirements. No one... except Nvidia.

Attached: 50975BE2-691F-412E-8E5C-392278ABBE2F.png (500x500, 20.15K)

>I think AMD will win this upcoming generation
That's incredibly fucking optimistic user, if it ever happens it'll be at least three generations from now

>I think AMD will win this upcoming generation based on both power-to-performance and price-to-performance.

>no features
>worse ASICs
>no CUDA
>worse drivers

Pure game rasterization performance isn't the whole story

And yet amd will still lose in terms of driver support

>>no features
ROFL, keep drinking the green-colored kool-aid
>>>worse ASICs
Do you see everything in green?
>>>no CUDA
Only professionals card about this and it is a non-factor for gaming and customer-tier SKUs
>>>worse drivers
Keep pretending that it is still early 2000s and Nvidia doesn't have their own share of stupid, stupid software issues.
>Pure game rasterization performance isn't the whole story
It is the whole story for now, until there is a mainstream killer app that actually makes real-time RT a big deal and game changer. Flashy tech demos get you nowhere.

Nvidiots keep harping memes that haven't been true in over a decade. Sad

The 6700xt was 25% faster than the 5700xt for 25% more money. Thinking they'll win on price to performance is delusional. They'll just price match at wherever they land.

Not me, I use Linux.

Attached: funny-little-penguin-vector-clipart.png (2258x2400, 202.44K)

>no CUDA
they literally have an API that's 1:1 with cuda
it's even possible to get single binary compilation running on windows despite ROCm support being nonexistant

>Pure game rasterization performance isn't the whole story
lolwut
you buy a consumer GPU to play games, right? don't tell me you really use those stupid gimmick features from either team?

AMD always claims to beat NVidia in price to performance but it never works out. about 6 years ago they claimed that two of their cards ( R9 380X or something ) could beat a Titan or 1090Ti or whatever for half the price, but people testing that always had grafical errors like flickering water. I do hope they beat Nvidia because Nvidia deserves to suffer but don't be delusional, they ALWAYS claim they will beat them with their next launch.

>rasterization doesnt matter
Oh no no no

Now thats what I call cope
Where lmao?

>Price doesn't matter!
>Memory capacity doesn't matter!
>Cache doesn't matter!
>Tflops don't matter!
>Power consumption doesn't matter!
>Rasterization doesn't matter! (new)
Its over for nvidia isn't it bros?

Attached: nvidiajak.jpg (796x805, 98.29K)

>AMD
got fucked over by amd too many times to ever buy another product from them again

Attached: 1611456024667.png (645x973, 49.94K)

Will rdna 3 have av1 enconde?
If so I'm sold.

>Memory capacity doesn't matter
As if advanced menora devices isnt gimping vram

wccftech.com/amd-rdna3-radeon-rx-7000-confirmed-to-support-av1-encoding/

Fuck off, using tensor flow with ROCm is a huge pain and my 5700XT is still unsupported all those years later.