Few things are worse than being a lonely man

Few things are worse than being a lonely man

Attached: GettyImages-1064120002.jpg (704x469, 79.26K)

I know how you feel user

Do you have a family?

This

There’s way worse you stupid dumb emotionally dependent retarded fuck. Holy shit you weak minded fucks are pathetic as fuck.
>WAHH WAHH WAHH tfw no gf
Kill yourself faggot.

Barely. And we don't get along.
No friends either. 32 years old, working and paying bills. This is my life.

Having your balls stabbed with a rusty screw driver

Get a puppy if you are lonely.

Sounds lonely, have you given dating a fair chance? Honestly, even if it's someone significantly younger who cares (not pedo shit) as you have to be a bit selfish in life.

Yeah. Get a pet. Visit your local hospital and tell them you have nothing and they will give you paid friends. Its not shit but you can tell its for the ill.

Yeah, all my relationships ended miserably so I've been taking a break. Maybe I should get back into dating.

>Yeah, all my relationships ended miserably?
How so? Also, can you not join a golf club or gun range? You'll probably find a decent amount of guys your age there.

They just never work out. Been cheated on twice and the last girl ended up moving away for school and decided to end it. And no real interest in golf or guns. I chat with people the odd time I go out to the bar but i'm trying not to drink so much these days.

Sorry to hear that, has to be a blow to your self esteem. I wish I could offer some helpful advice, I'm just not sure what ways you can make friends at your age.

paid friends?

Being dead is worse

>Having your balls stabbed with a rusty screw driver

Wu-Tang clan - method man

Being dead doesn't seem so bad, this (Life itself) seem worse actually, not trying to sound edgy it just doesn't seem so bad to be dead.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x315, 10.87K)

dead people should stop complaining

Think of all the money you'll save
All the drama you'll avoid

all the planet you would leave for someone else to ruin lmao

James Dean is regarded as the coolest person ever, he is still pretty famous and even getting acting jobs in current year, and hes been dead for decades. Try to tell me with a straight face that you have a better life than James Dean has had since he has been dead.