Is it possible that my therapist knows I'm into her feet...

Is it possible that my therapist knows I'm into her feet? Sometimes she wears a pair of strappy heels and I can't help checking them out a little, her feet are too fucking sexy. I try to be discreet but I can't help but wonder if she's picked up on it at all.

Attached: 1400364061427.jpg (630x658, 225.77K)

i'd say your best option is to say you're into her feet then avoid whatever shitstorm comes your way

If you're not terrible looking, try to convince her to give you a footjob or something.

Whatever gets the sucker to come back for another session… Therapists can’t fix anything because then you won’t come back…

HAHAH

> exaxctly , correctemundo!

.. Therapy is supposed to last for more than one meeting.

If she wears different shoes every time you have a meeting with her, she knows and she’s teasing you

Women are trained from a young age to pick up on subtle social cues (such as men eyeing a part of their body). That tied with the fact she has at least some psych training, she either knows entirely, or is shit at her job. Especially id she makes a point to wear sexier shoes or have nicely manicured feet more often.

women therapists are literally making people worse than social isolation .
get the fuck out of there user .
y may also ask her out once you do .

t.Therapist.

This is the biggest load of absolute, pulled out your ass, shit I ever read. Stop making up shit to sound intelligent, you dumb fuck.

>Women are trained from a young age to pick up on subtle social cues (such as men eyeing a part of their body). That tied with the fact she has at least some psych training, she either knows entirely, or is shit at her job. Especially id she makes a point to wear sexier shoes or have nicely manicured feet more often.

*BEEP* INCEL ALERT *BEEP*
*BEEP* INCEL ALERT *BEEP*

Ask her if she has a footfetish since she likes to show them off then ask if you can take a closer look then rape

if you've seen her more than a few times and she's wearing strappy heels she 100% knows how much you like feet.
What I would do, if I were you, is the next time she's wearing stuff like that for you, just get on the floor and take them off. She's going to be expecting this, any good therapist would. Just take the shoes off gently, or if she seems impatient, as quickly as you like. Once you've got one off, just start going to town on those toes. Tongue, spit, everything. Get them in your mouth, trust me, she's going to love it.
Happy sucking!

Wtf are you in therapy for anyway OP

surely this sill have no negative repercussions whatsoever

Bingo

Yeah, user, she wants you. Bad probably. She's your therapist, so she knows your a foot fetish cuck. Of course she's teasing you. Flirting with those strappy shoes that she KNOWS you can't resist. Asking for it really.

Definitely make a move. Ask her out or, better yet maybe, go to start kissing her feet during one of your sessions. I bet that she wants that so bad. That's why she's teasing you with the shoes user!
Go for it and report back after your next appointment

besides the woman maybe telling him to never come back again what else will she do ?
call the cops on him ? she is his therapist .

Laugh at him for being a loser foot fetish beta cuck and tell all the other therapists there.

> tell all the other therapists there.
i dont think op hangs out in their circles .
>Laugh at him for being a loser
implausible , at worst she ll get scared/creeped out but op will still get something he wants before ending their relationship .

since she clearly isnt working on him as a therapist he has to go find another . why not go out with a bang ?

There is alwayssss a way to screen a girl for foot fetishes and their willingness, it just takes a well thought out plan. Therapist is a tough cookie to crack tho. It just has to be something subtle enough that they’ll forget entirely with time. I have this cringe compilation video I watch that has this one scene where the guy asks a girl for pictures of her feet. When I’m interested in a girl I ask if she’s into cringe compilations, which she most likely is for a laugh, I’ll show her the video. Obviously most people are gonna find the foot part cringe but you can gauge their reaction for, “is it cringe because it’s feet related”, or “is it cringe because this guy in the video is obviously pushing his boundaries.” This short little clip, in a total 20ish minute video has saved me so much anguish by filtering out people who’ll obviously be disgusted by the idea of my foot fetish. They’ll either 1) be naive to foot fetishes and confused by what the guy is asking (bingo an ideal scenario) 2) already have their preconceived notion of what kind of people foot fetishists are (eeeeeels gonna be hard to push back years of hardened social stigma) or 3) point out that what this guy is doing is wrong but they still advocate against kink shaming (they obviously have a kink for something worse, ESCALATORS ESCALATORS ESCALATORS). I of course will mirror whatever reaction she has to the clip as otherwise the whole exercise would be meaningless and I should’ve just come out right and said I have a foot fetish, which tbh has like a 50/50 hit rate if the girl really likes you.

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

The mentally deranged need to stop falling in love with their therapists