Is this watch too big for my wrist?

Is this watch too big for my wrist?

Attached: 20220626_225000.jpg (4000x1848, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p23uN5RcbWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks good to me user.

yea

Well shit

You have good taste in watches.

i like it

you have money for a watch? who are you don king?

Thanks, I bought it in 2011 and it's been sitting since. Have had a solid workout routine for a year and I think it fits better now than it used to but still a bit oversized
>Fossil AM-3997

Trips checked.

Attached: kkk.jpg (339x311, 37.11K)

how the fuck do you train your wrist ?!

I've mostly been doing forearm workouts with dumbbells and I think it's helped a bit.
youtu.be/p23uN5RcbWQ

I killed my Tissot by incorrectly installing the back plate. Its a bit of a snobby brand I know, but I liked it. Now the used price spiked from $80 to $180 and theres no way I'm forking over that much for a forking watch thats honestly no better than yours mechanically.

Thanks for reading.

It's fine just wear it with the right clothes

It's a little big

4 u

Watch models really dont come in multiple sizes, user. They're not like shoes.

Yes, they do. Men’s watch faces can be anywhere from 39mm (or smaller if vintage) up to the low 50s if you really want something huge on your wrist.

Sure, from different brands and models. But one make and model doesnt come in different sizes unless its some niche brand. Thats not typical for most brands.

If you have to ask, its too big

Attached: howmuch.png (665x375, 415.58K)

I think you're too big

No your wrist is too small for the watch.

yes retard

>fossil

size wise it fits but just very barely. You don't want anything to overhang your wrist, and for something like a dress or field watch ideally it should be smaller. This is a sports watch so its.. fine. Barely.

Thoughts on going to a pawn shop or a place that sells used watches? Is there a watch you'd recommend with a budget of 200 bucks?

Size only matters if you are in Asia and need condoms…

Shit taste in watches

Attached: pic2.jpg (1125x707, 633.46K)