be me

> be me

> see a car that I know has a hot wheels version in the parking lot of a supermarket

> buy said hot wheels at the supermarket

> leave it on their windshield

This is true happiness; no one can tell me otherwise. Even though I get rewarded nothing for doing this, and I don't even get to see the stranger's reaction, it's still worth it.

Pic unrelated but kind of funny

Attached: 84a798c5c10e7306e948c710cf2a01d1.jpg (442x472, 38.33K)

Best greentext I've read all week.

Attached: Pepe pyramid.jpg (637x633, 178.34K)

you are why i still hold out hope for humanity

I'm a car guy, I own, have owned a few interesting vehicles. If someone did this to me, it would make my day, and I would probably put that hot wheels car on the shelf, and cherish it for the rest of my life.

driver probably tossed away the hot wheels car, you wasted your time and money user

Attached: the traveler.png (421x419, 322.4K)

says otherwise

user they probably think you're stalking them and got terrified, maybe called the police. Lol

Thats super cool. Good karma user, I'd put it on the dash if I found 1

Yeah. Also says otherwise

Sending you good energy

Attached: unnamed.jpg (474x379, 21.31K)

> see a car that I know has a hot wheels version in the parking lot of a supermarket
I'm actually a small bit bother by the fact that you have a catalog of Hot Wheels cars in your head that allows you to know this.

I'm not. Hot Wheels cars are rather memorable. I recognize a bunch of them and I was never into them. Gen Xer here.

Breaking news: Autist arrested in Walmart parking lot not a stalker who sends cryptic messages by putting a hot wheels of your car on your car, actually just autistic. More news at 10

Attached: xssxxsxssx22.gif (100x66, 88.17K)

Dont strain yourself with all that reaching.

>TLDR OP is retarded autistic and fucking creepy

op stole my hotwheels when we was kids because he is a thief and an asshole

Haters gonna hate.

The car owner probably threw it off their windshield as soon as they saw it and was pissed that someone left shit on their car.

Waste of trips. Hater.

Yeah, I know, it bothers me too. I have been an HW collector fag for the last 10 years so I just kind of know most of the castings.

pic not mine but related

Attached: austinmini.jpg (297x170, 8.79K)

NOOO, Τhey just gave it to their son to play

Attached: EB2zOQWXYAE2524.png (889x871, 219.61K)