How did you feel when you realized right wingers only give a shit about babies until they're out of a woman's cunt...

How did you feel when you realized right wingers only give a shit about babies until they're out of a woman's cunt? Then they don't give a single flying fuck about them.

Attached: 0880.jpg (550x502, 33.02K)

I don't care.

Killing babies is bad

But think of the children!

But God did it in the Bible.

And he did it long after birth. Wasn’t he ‘dashing them into rocks’ and shit?

Stupid fedora tipper.

Stupid nigger flipper

Lol I hope you repent.

much better than killing them under some made up guide line like they are not this old so it ok.

Tell me nigger, when a man and woman fuck and he nuts inside her are there now three people in this room? Stupid fucks.

Actually there are hundreds of millions of people in the room

I don't.

Gr8 b8 m8

In the bible, god gave a woman a potion where if she was pregnant by cheating she would miscarry and if the baby was her husband's, nothing would happen.

mfw everyone is following the laws god gave to the Israelites.

Attached: 2c3.jpg (749x746, 96.42K)

Depends on what you mean by "give a shit about." If people were bashing their heads in I'm sure we'd give a shit about that. No, you mean, "willing to support for the rest of their lives with tax money." No. What, we're supposed to be ok with you murdering people unless we're willing to take up the burden of supporting and caring for them for life?

How does that make murder okay?

Why are there so many black people today then?

Literally their logic:
"I'm going to kill this woman. And you have no right to stop me unless you're willing to take her in your home, feed her, clothe her, and provide everything for the rest of her life."