Me when fat ugly liberal bitches won't shut the fuck up about how they love killing babies

me when fat ugly liberal bitches won't shut the fuck up about how they love killing babies

Attached: 0B92EAF0-68B4-4C6B-BA33-D7B21A8918F0.png (469x468, 352.6K)

There is no baby in the early stages where most abortions happen.
Your appeal to emotion fallacy is noted.

LoL true.

Attached: abortion 21.png (640x792, 605.76K)

Human from the moment of conception.

ain't talking about most abortions, talking about "fat ugly liberal bitches" who do it for sport when the kid is five days till due

Sounds like someone isn't getting pussy lmao

85th time I've seen that cheap shot used today.

, he said havnig no idea what he was talking about.

Sure, scooter.

Here's number 96.
You don't give a shit about when life begins. You're just upset women are having more sex than you approve of. Yet you blame them, not the guys they're having sex with.

Keep kvetching. Thats proof that we're over the target.

Attached: Pepe savior.jpg (633x633, 76.58K)

Sounds like you spend a lot of time on here. Might get some pussy if you log off.

Why would I do the baby maker with no intention of being a father? You're not making any sense, user.

Attached: C Thomas lol.jpg (1284x774, 132.36K)

Keep talking shit

Go back to Bible camp faggot

Go back to plebbit, whore.

Keep telling yourself that you're only being a sexless virgin to own the libs.

>hurr durr muh killing babbies
That's something literally only subhuman rightwingers with no valid argument say.

Or maybe I'm abstaining to avoid parenthood and/or STDs? Did you ever think about that? Of course not. You only think about yourself.

Attached: abortion hulk.jpg (670x680, 88.25K)

Human, yes. That's merely a descriptor. Alive? No. A person? No. Cognitive? No. Capable of endangering its host's life? Yes. Her choice to have it removed? Yes.

>subhuman rightwingers

Attached: my body my choice.jpg (756x714, 115.95K)

Human at conception. Meaning abortion is murder.

And what defines a baby? Birth? Breathing? Heart beat? How about the potential to become a human if the process is not disturbed? By what right do you have to disturb that process if there is no natural malformation and the circumstances of its creation were not coerced?

Your sociopathic narcissism is noted.

Strawman and ad hom twofer.

Babys right to live ignored.

So why do you have a right to live?

>implying you're a fat ugly liberal bitch

Not according to the Bible.

Human from the moment of conception.

Stupid pagan.