How are you? are you ok? tell me your troubles anons, ill listen :)

how are you? are you ok? tell me your troubles anons, ill listen :)

Attached: download (6).jpg (234x215, 4.84K)

No gf
Sad
Angry
Regret life decisions everyday

Attached: lightsoffpepe.jpg (250x213, 2.21K)

literally procrastinating , high on ritalin but instead of being focused im alternating between masturbating to pics of my ex and making deterministic finite automatons

i love this girl and i can't tell if she's leading me on or not. she likes femboys and i'm a femboy so i hope things work out but i'm just scared i'll fail

Me too.
I just don't give a shit anymore.

I can't find a place to move out to that I can afford and I placed everything I do on hold until I do because it's too difficult to do until I have a dedicated space

I'm so tired....

Attached: 1650249248305.png (600x600, 185.48K)

i know how you feel, buddy
just try to enjoy the positives, you are loved
get some sleep. take some melatonin and do some deep breathing

just go with the waves, dude.
life will figure it out for you, just do what you feel is good for you.
its incredible how things come together if you simply let things happen

Well just been dealing with depression for so long that it kinda feels normal like im okay with being depressed i mean yeah i still want to jump of a building but im content with it ya know like i feel no longer empty from my depression but i feel that my depression has been around for so long that ive kinda just accepted it a no longer fight it i kinda just laugh it off and im okay with it

yeah maybe, i'm sure everything will work the way it's meant to

>No gf
>No frens
>No money

At least i'm not a nigger

Attached: images.jpg (633x484, 40.24K)

My Minecraft dog died and I’m sad

I've got no problems at all, no bills to pay, no one relying on me, no one asks me for nothing, my life is almost perfect, to be truly perfect the only thing that is missing is a place where I can be all alone.

What about you fren? Enjoying your life?

i struggle with severe depression
i hear things that arent there.
ive been to 2 psych wards.
ive tried to hang myself.
i cut myself.

my depression is me, and i am depressed. it will never go away, i need to accept that i will spend the rest of my life in therapy taking antidepressants. you are loved user. i know how it feels.

didnt mean to sound edgy, just my experiences

one hop this time #0603 on discord, anyone here may reach out to me

Attached: 20220627_013746.jpg (2992x2992, 1.19M)

enjoy it
you are living a good life, help others with whatever you can. those fortunate are tasked with spreading said fortune.
im happy for you user.

I fumbled a few big projects at work, and they put me out to pasture to mostly play golf in florida. don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining, but for awhile there seemed to be so much more to life than mcdonalds hamburgers and golfing everyday. i need to get my mojo back, somehow.

life has its slow periods.
but life has its fast periods.
enjoy the calm demeanor the wave of life has brought you. allow yourself to experience peace in the slowness and the quiet.

i miss him so much

Help others? Kek.

care to elaborate? left my discord somewhere above if you want some privacy.

Trying to become less paranoid.
Currently going to psychiatrist and taking meds.
It's hard not to be paranoid since I've always been correct about what I was worrying about.
Paranoia is preventing me from enjoying life and furthering my career as a leader, since I don't trust anyone.
Raised by a schizo and have been betrayed by everyone I've ever opened up to.

I told my mom how sorry I was for being a bad son and she forgave me. I can't stop smiling.

Recently saw my ex at my job, she cheated on me with a mutual friend and I cut contact with both of them. She was with him and she had an engagement ring on

Attached: 1655884031129.png (512x512, 54.79K)

Just keep taking your meds, cause you're delusional if you really do believe that you're going to be a leader someday.

paranoia is there to keep us safe. being cautious may prove advantageous. there are people who love you, have loved you, and will love you. i know the feeling of not being able to trust anyone, but you must confront your fears. there are good people out there, you just need to find them.

I dissociate whenever there is conflict or an authority figure is talking to me. When I was high yesterday, I realized it was anger that makes me dissociate.
I'm a remarkably chill dude. People think it's because I'm nice, but it's actually because I don't ever stand up for myself.
So now I need to dig up my anger, process it, and learn to feel it without retreating. I'd rather fuck a cactus.

Guess it's not really troubles. Just anxious. I accidentally got a fwb pregnant and she decided she wants to keep it. We decided to try make things work between us and they've actually been going amazingly well and I'm just anxious that it might not in the future. Despite less than ideal circumstances, this is the happiest I've ever been but along with that comes the fear that I'll lose it.

>no frens
>no gf
>pain in the ass job where I work entirely too many hours for not enough pay
>constantly get shit from my immediate supervisor who is some 2nd generation pajeet dickhead
>no money because with the wu-flu lockdowns happened, I was super paranoid and didn't leave the house for months, still paying off debts from that shit so most of what I make at soul-crushing job goes to paying off bullshit debts
>pretty much work and work and work and on the weekend, work half the time, sleep/fap/vidya/weed the other half of the time
>life is in a rut and no escape likely

im so sorry. i cant imagine the pain.

just know that you are the bigger person. you are a good person. cheating on someone is absolutely wrong in every manner, and you have every right to feel hurt and betrayed. there will be other men/women for you. dont give up.

Been in a leadership postion for 5 years at work so already made it to leader status...

just keep going. seeing as youre already doing bad (by your definition), then what have you truly got to lose? things could get better, you never truly know.

i remember how i felt with my ex. i was terrified she would leave me. she eventually did, but i learned a lot. just enjoy the relationship, and hope for the best. there isnt much you can do beyond being your best self.

She'll likely cheat on him too. Both of them are bad people. She wouldn't have been a good wife to you so you're lucky to not have her in your life. But I totally would how terrible it would feel. Just don't let the pain make you want to hurt others in the future. Trap I fell into.

i have a similar issue. i dont stick up for myself either. i dont do confrontation. when i do have an issue with authority, i simply obey while feeling depressed.

maybe one day we will both learn how to deal with authority.

well said.

>learn how to deal with authority

On my knees? Not even to pray.