Would you ever date a trans man/woman?

Would you ever date a trans man/woman?
>inb4 "they arent a real woman/man"
ikik

Attached: Untitled1.png (240x320, 121.1K)

No, because I hate liars, and they are lying to themselves and society.

No. Because if it's pre transition, they have a cock. If it's post transition, they have a fucked-up pussy. And either way, they're still a man.

What's wrong with a cock? You ever tried one before?

It's not my cup of tea, no. I understand over 50% of the population likes them, but it's not for me. And no, I've never tried it.

What's wrong with pussy, you ever tried one before?

To be honest, I think my partner wants to transition. I’m straight and when we first started dating she was just an alt girl - bisexual, expressive, dyed hair, tattoos etc. didn’t mind it - encouraged it most of the time. As time goes on she tells me that she identifies less and less with a girl and asks me to use they / them pronouns. It’s weird for me- I was raised in a really traditional not-chronically-online way to the point where I had no idea you could alter pronouns, but they insist that they no longer feel like a girl. It would be cool but they go about it in a really haphazard way, shaving their head, wearing really shitty clothes, making those really cringe “this is my gender” jokes. It gets annoying and then I’m told that I’m in a queer relationship (?). I don’t know, I kind of miss who they used to be. I miss the femininity she used to have and the attitudes she used to hold. Everything is kind of confusing and lame and I feel like she might end up leaving me because I’m not really equipped to navigate a queer relationship. So my best advice, make sure you’re actually comfortable with who you’re seeing. I’ve had about 3-4 different discussions about this and whenever I bring up anything opposing or forget to use the correct pronouns it causes a 2 hour argument. Idk

don't try to dodge the question faggot, you can't not it till you try it homeboy
sounds like a difficult time, good luck on that man

It is really, she was my dream girl for like a year straight. Once I ended up actually getting there I feel like she just started reacting and becoming more queer (this is going to sound fucked up) for the attention. They want everyone to know about the non-binary thing and brag about it. I don’t know why it bothers me so much, like I love them to death but in all honesty it’s just so cringe. Like I’d be cool with it if it was just addressed once and we move on but everything has to be made gay. Makes sense?

Trans women aren't women. They're trannys and they do it for a sexual kick. Worthless imo.

Yeah, I know it is gay, cant claim to be straight, but if were talking idealistic hypotheticals then yes, a white, big boobed, nice body, kind, feminine, tranny. Pale girl too, yes I know it will have a dick but all in all yes I would.

Maybe a trans man. Big clits are my fetish

nice man I like the way you think
lol nice

Thats just me personally. I cant say it is 100 percent straight or straight at all since were dealing with a biological man with a man dick, but, Id be lying if I were to say it doesnt turn me on for this biological man to be so feminine and tempting. Cant have kids so thats a plus.

It would be a gay relationship, but not as gay as dating a man who isn't pretending to be a woman.
>can't have kids
big plus, you can go at it and not give two shits

Nope, because as you said OP not really a woman.. Still had or has a dick.. Might have a fucked up fake vag but its dry as hell because surgery doesn’t fix that.. Smells like a man… most likely has a manly shape.. has both X and Y chromosome… Can’t be bred… Normally a weirdo creepy dude before so still has all the weirdo creepy dude vibes plus the weirdo creepy cross dresser fake chick vibes… No, I would rather fuck your grandmother OP, even if she is no longer with us..

One is dead and the other is 78... what if they started to transition before puberty so they pass more ?

Pretty much. Were talking a super passable tranny that is as hot if not hotter than a normal girl that actively tries to be feminine and soft, not some buzz cut dyke tik tok 6th wave feminist.
I still like real women but I am at that point in my life where I know I am a loser, I cant afford these women, real or tranny so whatever

no but just because people who have gender dysphoria tend to have other mental issues as well even before having hormones pumped in them multiplying the problem. there's probably some trannies who are relatively normal but most all the ones I've interacted with are on the spectrum of deviant in the worst way to batshit insane. i have less of a problem with faggoty boys who dress up like women

yeah im not talking about one of these sad fucks

Attached: OIP.jpg (333x187, 15.19K)

Any hole's a goal

I also like girls with muscles, so i guess a female on t would probably fit my tastes, aside from the facial hair

In a fucking heartbeat.

Attached: stef-sanjati-02.jpg (828x828, 101.03K)

Do they have alot of tan friends.. or is she mentally retarded and is she being brainwashed into thinking she's trans

I suppose they would have to have an amazing personality to make me overlook the massive mental illness.