Be 23 femanon

>be 23 femanon
>virgin
>all men my age are either pump and dump douchebags who won't settle down or fat, disgusting incels
>only men who want to settle down are twice my age
>men with good jobs are too busy for relationships or too poor to be good caregivers for children

What the fuck am I supposed to do, Any Forumsros? I was told that keeping my virginity would get me a good husband but now I am getting older and I haven't ever had a serious boyfriend I could see myself having a future with. I missed out on High School and College sex already. Should I give up and ride the cock carousel while I am still young and hot or keep going and hope I am still desirable for marriage in my 30's?

Attached: cover1.jpg (800x450, 50.35K)

tits or gtfo

show that coin slut

There are no girls on the internet. And even if there were, the fact you're posting here means you're a fat fuck anyways.

if you go to school meet someone there

Nice bait retard

No woman EVER writes like this. Assuming this is real I would get on dating apps and specify that you're looking for a traditional marriage.

>only men who want to settle down are twice my age
Where's the issue, if those older fucked have the money for a family, take care of you and blow each other's minds out sexually, you having the drive/energy, him having the experience?
BOYS at your age are too inexperienced in/for life anyway.
All in human history men were ALWAYS older to wife younger woman, because older men are stable, financially and emotionally and are able to provide
>t. Oldfuck COO, being with my wife/slave
for 12 years, who's 14 years my junior.

date a fat disgusting incel, you know you want to

>who's 14 years my junior.
Jeesh man, my wife is 9 years younger than me and I think that's pushing it.

>Jeesh man, my wife is 9 years younger than me and I think that's pushing it
Does the years difference matter if it works? I don't think so

wow what a picky cunt, how about that Roe v Wade repeal? kek I hope you die alone

>wow what a picky cunt
It's just the same way, the other way around.
People nowadays are too frustrated due to how fucked up society is nowadays and try to unfrustrate by sexual escapades
Which doesn't work, btw - I've been there

No but at a certain point you're dying before her. You really want to widow her at 65?

>be 23 femanon
>>virgin
I think you'll need to get some experience under your belt first.
For one year, fuck everything that's not on the trees by the count of three. Be kinky, be nasty. Explore everything. Learn what makes a man nut.
Also learn how to cook real good from scratch. Learn a bit about history, tech, religions, politics and economics - just the basics is enough.
THEN you'll be able to get what you desire - men are easy, fill their bellies, keep their balls empty and hold a conversation and they'll fetch the moon for ya

>No but at a certain point you're dying before her. You really want to widow her at 65?
Epigenetics my man, Epigenetics

>widow her at 65?
Then she'll inherit a nice day '401k' and make a good retirement/living. Tailing the younger dicks for fun. Win win for both

note that shy/quiet != incel. You could find a winner among them potentially. Or a piece of shit, but even then at least you'll know. Date a quiet boy

23, femanon, virgin?

Not really plausible. Unless you're ugly and/or unpleasant.

Anyway, you need to pick a strategy here. The question is: Can you afford not to fuck older, fatter, richer men?

>Date a quiet boy
The ones with mommy issues or the ones that are too afraid to face the world?

Not true. I know two women in their early 20s who are virgins. The only thing annoying about them is that they won't put out, something about wanting a traditional courtship which leads to marriage and a family. I mean, come on, this is 2022.

>implying those are the only options
hey don't believe me if you want. just know that the slice of society you meet at a bar or on tinder isn't a representative sample of humanity

shit thread, post mouths instead

Glad that you are the perfect human being, that deserves the best. We lesser beings are honored that you bless us with your presence