Are there actually married people who browse this site...

Are there actually married people who browse this site? I've seen some threads talking about wives but I can't tell if trolling or not. I just can't wrap my head around it. Why would you come here if you're married? Are you unhappy with your wives/kids? That's the only explanation I can think of.

Attached: 271431421_652250425986769_1503889446020265196_n.jpg (1440x810, 140.23K)

I come here for meme's

Most people who say they're married or showing off their wives are LARPing but there are a few actually married people smattered throughout.

Yup. Wife is asleep right now.

> Assuming people change just because they get married
50% of marriages end in divorce. Imagine how many people stay in unhappy marriages, and you have a majority of people who hate being married.
That being said, I come here for the same reason my wife likes my BO - it's a stench I'm used to.

Memes

Hillbilly’s dude..

Attached: IMG_3685.jpg (933x1024, 138.36K)

im a fuckin degenerate and these are my people

old fag here. can't triforce. married for almost 20 years. always entertaining. I come here once in a while/week/month to see what you faggots are up to. always good rekt. always good creeps. I can live with banana and momo.

You didn’t think “you’re here forever” was just a meme did you?

This. Any Forumstards appeal to my juvenile yet edgy sensibilities

Attached: 1656208224032.jpg (680x680, 75.93K)

I've been coming here, off-and-on, since 2005. I only got married in 2009. I have a kid born in 2014. I decided to get a divorce in 2017.

While I was married, I came here because I wanted to constantly reminded that I am not tame. I am not going to succumb to mediocrity. I'm not going to end up like you fucking degenerate assholes. And that I'm better all you fucks.

He thinks he's better than us lel

Attached: 1587373253743.jpg (474x248, 38.16K)

Yea. My wife (well, fiancée) is downstairs playing dead by daylight wondering why I’m still up. I’ll never tell her about this site, especially since her nudes may surface one day. Or her friends nudes.

Marriage has been one of the most common topics on Any Forums for awhile, which makes no sense since 80% of you are faggots and only care about black dicks.

Besides that OP don't you worry about it, people do believe that they can make a real change or really influence someone into something by talking shit in place filled with degenerates and cock lovers.

Yes, I'm actually married. Also old. Sex isn't a thing anymore. So now I'm here to try and understand you youngsters so i understand more about the world. It's also interesting to see what lurks in the uncensored minds of today.

Attached: 1568690098198.jpg (580x435, 21.27K)

I'm almost 60 years old, happily married with kids and grandkids.

I been coming here since '08 for tits and lulz. Mostly lulz these days. Arguing with idiots is fun, too. This is what I do when I'm lying in bed trying to get to sleep.

i come here to laugh at incels, antivaxxers, and in general stupid amerifags, it sparks joy

I am a normy who comes here because it is like visiting the zoo. It is fun to look at the strange animals.

Married dude here, doing grant funded social narrative research… you guys made my job easy, thanks Any Forums

Not married but 30 year old living with girlfriend from 6 years so kinda like marriage. She's asleep in the other room and I fucked the living shit out of her like two hours ago shit was cash.