Post your choice and it will come true

Post your choice and it will come true
If you get dubs or trips, update what you'd pick with a follow up post and it will come true

I'm taking
Shadow Man #4
Shadow Man #1
Bear Mode #1

Attached: fmjz8j5duwo51.png (1200x1900, 155.96K)

Bumping this real quick so I can make my choices

Easy Money 3
Mind Control 3
Psychokinesis 2

Easy Money 2
Brain Booster 3
Sexytime 2
Bearmode 1
Time Control 1

This is all stuff that would allow me to live life as normal/the way I want to, but easier. The supernatural shit would definitely have unintended consequences and it would be extremely easy to create a huge fuckup so I'm avoiding that for now. Time control is just because I have a point to spare and I can just use it to cut the time I need to spend sleeping effectively in half.

this will count as my explanation post for dubs purposes

Very practical

Sexytime 4 & 2
Mind Control 1
because I just want to fuck the hottest girls

Easy Money 3
Psychokinesis 3
Bearmode 1
Mind Control 1

The languages + extra money together would make traveling great. I already know English so for my additional 10:
Spanish French German Portuguese Russian Arabic Chinese Japanese Hindi and for the last one I can’t decide. Either Korean or something from SEA or maybe even Africa.

Brain booster number 5 bitch

bear mode 1 has great value for your point

Easy money 3
Bear mode 1
Time control 1
Shape shifting 2
Mind control 2

Shapeshifting 3
Shadowman 2
Bearmode 1

In lieu of the dubs I'll also add

Flight 2
Psychokinesis 1
Super health 3

Yeah, I thought about that one, Mindcontrol and Shapeshifting 5 as well, pretty OP shit

Bearmode 1 (1 point)
Sexy time 2 (4 points)
Easy money 2 (3 points)
Flight 2 (7 points)

would be dope

Shapeshifting 15 point
Now to start shapeshifting into beings that can replicate the other powers with ease

That the 'free food' exists as a tier is rather sad :(

Anyway, I'd go shapeshifting 3 (8), time control 2 (3) and super health 3 (7)

Mind Control 3
Shape Shifting 3

that would be a lot of fun indeed

Attached: JJKILGRAVE.jpg (640x360, 50.13K)

None of y'all niggas have shit on me:
Time control 2
Pyro 1
Shadman 1
Mindcontrol 2
Flight 1
Bearmode 1

With time 2 I could be the most productive person in any building, have 10x as much time to fix shit when I fuck up, make a 6 minute shit into an hour long break/wank in the bathroom, and so on. Between it and Bearmode 1 I'd win any fight with melee weapons and have a very big advantage in gunfights. Big boner bonus: if I slow down time by a factor of ten, then for my purposes any bullets flying into my face would be going ten times as slow. That might help, if only a little.

Flight 1 because the sky would be mine and mine alone, and b.c. in combination with Shadowman 1 I would effectively be able to teleport short distances in open spaces. Fleeing from the cops would be a cakewalk. Combining all of the above with the ability to shapeshift into anybody I feel like would give me a 5 hour window every day to do whatever the fuck insane meme-worthy horseshit I want without my name ever being in the news.

Pyro 1 b.c. fire pretty and that's a fire over twice as hot as napalm and I can just make it with my mind. Even if it's a very small fire and I can't set it inside of objects, I could use it to instantly assassinate anyone within range of the ability. Just set a little fire on the back of their necks, they're fucking done.

The only downside is that if I fuck it up it'd be exceedingly easy to die. For example, if I'm slowing down time while superman flying through an alleyway, make a turn too fast and knock myself unconsious, then that would neutralize almost all my abilities. Depending on how my speed was changed by the impact that K.O.ed me in the first place, I could be turned into a human pancake. This is just one of many examples.

Time control 5 and mins control 2. It would be perfect