This isn’t a human, ALL OF YOU are retards

This isn’t a human, ALL OF YOU are retards

Attached: A9CE3C91-42D0-4026-A50B-4C53E756D55A.jpg (750x665, 66.96K)

baby killer

IDGAF if it's human or not. If it's in my way, it's going to die.

It is a human, by way of having human DNA.
What it is not is a person with rights.

It's human, but not a living organism until around the 7th month of gestation. It's not a person until it survives birth and most importantly no fucking retarded Christians get to dictate what it is and isn't to anyone who doesn't subscribe to their brand of godfaggotry.

no one cares what you think baby killer

Is it a baby? Is it a toddler? Is it a fucking Nobel Prize winner? Doesn't matter. If they're on life support, and I'm the machine, I get to pull the plug whenever the fuck I want.

enjoy prison baby killer

The way these kinds of laws go, here's what goes down
> Pregnancy register, like Poland has
> No birth control, because if an egg gets through it could mess with implantation
> Woman has miscarriage, needs to prove her innocence or go to jail
If any women is about to be arrested for any of this shit, there will be war.

You have no authority to make that claim, retard.

ohhh no here comes all of the soyboys and beavers..eeeekkkkkk...i sure hope my bunker is ready before that happens.

>wah wah wah im a baby killer and my country has less restrictive abortion laws than any where else in the world
> wah wah i need to kill my baby at 5 months wah wah wah
shut up baby killer

still a baby killer, baby killer

mom should've took you up the ass, shit belongs in a GI tract not typing on keyboards.

>It is a human, by way of having human DNA.
So a clump of human hair is a...person???

you are still a baby killer

Clump of cells.

cope and seethe baby killer

Call me a baby killer all you want. I don't see the problem here. I kill them. You think they're babies. How about we rip open a uterus and you adopt one of those 10 month-old fetuses?

Look out fellas. Painfully average christfag on the prowl

ok baby killer
adoption agencies are short on babies because women love killing them so much baby killer

Oh no a hair person! Runnnnnnnnnn

Attached: 1653105399965.gif (273x284, 988.51K)

I’ve made this thread so many times and all of you incels who will never reproduce keep seething. Makes me kek everytime. I’ll kill so many of these things. Doesn’t matter. It’s better to kill something that has potential to be a waste then let it become a waste. Retards.

user, 9 out of 10 abortions are done before 13 weeks of gestation. Source: CDC

I won't give my opinion on abortion, so you faggots shouldn't come after me for that. I'm just here to correct some information.

seething baby killer
all religions of the world thinking killing babies is wrong baby killer
you are alone in your soulless modernism baby killer

Clump.

still a baby killer, baby killer

ya..its ok they can only sometimes here the unborn baby scream in agony as they rip them to pieces..totally ok.

That's a lie.

whatever helps you sleep at night baby killer

And? I never said baby killing/abortion/infanticide or whatever the fuck people are calling it now is not abortion.

Why should I give a fuck what religions think? They can't even agree with each other

So now women are supposed to be baby factories for normalfags who can't reproduce?

im sure a blood thirsty baby killer is a beacon of truth and fact baby killer

Back to pol

i hate women.. but i hate babies as well.. tough question

you sure seem obsessed with christianity baby killer

>doubling down on bullshit after losing his argument
Literally every subhuman right winger.

mongoloid opinions don't matter, throat a shotgun to completion incel

user, I don't think fetuses can cry until the 28th week of pregnancy, though I do believe they can still process stimuli before that.

Isn't it time for bed? Remedial school starts early, user

thinking an obsession with murdering children is weird isnt exclusively right wing baby killer

SAMEFAG / SUMMERFAG / RETARDED NIGGER / FAILFAG / BABY'S FIRST TROLL.

Attached: Baby's First Troll 2.png (299x331, 144.02K)

>muh incel
you should try volcel, maybe you wouldnt have to kill so many babys due to your lack of personal responsibility baby killer

How the fuck can it scream with it's lungs filled with amniotic fluid, you fucking retard cunt? Do you actual listen to yourself?

cry more baby killer

Stay mad, babykiller.

Just a quick thought experiment. If it's not a human before it's born like alot of people like to say. If I run up and knock over a pregnant woman and knee drop her belly that's just assault right? I mean I didn't kill her I just hurt her and yeah I killed a "clump of cells" so no worry right. I mean yeah you got me on assault but if what they say is true and it's just "clumps of cells" then that's all you got me on

I agree with the amniotic fluid part. I don't see many people who are against abortion providing proper arguments without mentioning either God, or morals.

On another note, I don't think the politicians supporting the outlaw of abortion are doing it because it is wrong, though it may be a supporting factor. I think Roe vs. Wade was outlawed because the court did an outreach of it's power; abortion rights should not be decided by an exclusive group of people. It should be decided by the people instead,