Why are there so many 18+ year old men that are sexually attracted and comment flirtatious and sexual comments to 12...

Why are there so many 18+ year old men that are sexually attracted and comment flirtatious and sexual comments to 12 year old teen girls?

Many of these men are 40+ too. Do they not get in trouble, Any Forumsros?

Attached: Screensht12.jpg (1080x2018, 281.97K)

just your typical republican/libertarian nothing to see here just keep your kids away from these crackers.

>preteen dances around to suggestive music
>wearing revealing outfits that show off her sexy little body
>as an adult complains about being sexualized as a preteen
God I fucking hate women.

18 or 12, idgaf
She needs a proper slammin

Why do you hate women?

Not at all sneaky pedo thread

its a black dude advertising his covid vaccine, i think you are confused

Young girls are hot af, always have been. I would never but rather because society itself tells me not to. A hundred years ago it was common and still is in some parts of the world. Just because there are laws in place doesn't stop us from having that attraction like we historically always had, just saying.

If they're on their doing sexual shit, expect to get sexual comments.

You want the meme answer or the real answer?

+RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+

because being attracted physically to 12 year olds is normal, that's when they are good for making babies

relationship wise, of course not, but the ideal situation is one man with 12 12 year olds who are all pregnant with his child, and now you have your free family labor to work on the farm, help the local community, etc

Misspelled democrat

Oh no. Oh darn. Post her name so we can see for ourselves.

Sure, a black dude, some EDM DJ supporter, and a druggie are all totally republicans/libertarians. The black dude is definitely a Democrat, the others are a craps shoot on liberal vs. anarchist.

Interesting you say that, because correct me if I am wrong about this.
But isn't 90% of all politicians arrested for pedophile shit Republicans?

Boys start getting boners for their female classmates when they are like 10. After that why would you ever stop getting those boners?

Because democrats cover evidence better. Epstein didn’t kill himself you know

Sexual prime

because they're fucking hot?

>muh deflection
So you're admitting Republicans are both pedophiles and incompetent. Got it.

Prove it

Because they are showing fully developed secondary sexual characteristics and presenting them I a display of sexual readiness

Attached: A6856B77-0BEE-434F-8612-C217CC97556F.jpg (1080x1030, 134.92K)