This faggot has plagued Any Forums for far too long. Not tomorrow, not yesterday, NOW!

This faggot has plagued Any Forums for far too long. Not tomorrow, not yesterday, NOW!

Attached: 1643078174179.jpg (191x275, 55.56K)

For some reason he always freaks out when anons larp as Any Forums moderators in his threads. So anons should've definitely do that if they want him gone.

Attached: Joker.jpg (3600x3600, 1.98M)

Attached: fatso head.png (991x506, 592.2K)

He's either discord lovers with some kind of mod or he is one.
There was a pinned thread once like a month ago that was an animaterr thread.

Attached: eustace.jpg (491x656, 88.61K)

You want to see him spaz out like crazy? Pretend you're a Any Forums moderator, he goes ballistic and even makes vocaroos telling people to cut it out.

[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

DON'T DO THIS! You'll get banned for impersonation.

Like i said retard, He's either discord lovers with some kind of mod or he is one.

Attached: 1648607175424.gif (400x225, 730.06K)

No you won't. Those are old rules leftover from way back when moot was in charge, some don't apply anymore technically.

you can always tell the logfag is in pure desperation because he
>mocks his tormentors
>tries to deter everyone by samefagging as the devils advocate
just laugh at the lonely lofaggot!
>watch now as he calls me "Eustace", "E", etc...
lol

Who are you talking to?

logfag has enemies many of which he has spread personal nudes of, and he wonders why anyone would possibly hate him.

He's a scizho thinking some imaginary clown man is out to get him. Nobody knows who animaterr man is, all we know is Eustace is scared shitless of him.

logfag is a paranoid tinfoil idiot. eustace is bipolar. If I could give you a single bit of advice right now, it would be to not get emotionally attached to people you don't know, no matter how nice and sweet and thoughtful and caring they might appear. It's a hard task, but trust me man. You can not replace or cover the lack of real life personal relationships with online ones. Especially not ones formed on Any Forums
I really hope you feel better soon, I'll have quite a bit of free time in my hands for the next week or so, so I'll probably try to talk to you again

summer already? kill yourself samefag shit eater

literally who?

if all the anons bullying logfag are E, is he posting from multiple devices? also, when did E suddenly become witty? some of the posts mocking logfag are legit funny. when was E ever funny? did someone go back in time and stop him from getting dropped on his head?

Awwww sweaty, don't get all fist-fucked over it.

Attached: Todays.active.log.porchmonkey..........jpg (871x751, 184.87K)

You are so fucking stupid. Just shut up already.

>not his first post in thread
kek, obvious samefag

Attached: Hotkinkyjo.jpg (3393x2326, 767.42K)

you are a drain on human resources logfaggot

Why? all I asked was who he was talking to?

>he's so paranoid, he doesn't even recognize his own simp's responses.
no wonder everyone has abandoned you logfag
lol

Attached: 1655685473244.gif (340x255, 336.1K)

samefag shit eater again.

this

yeah I am very drunk now. sorry. if I could take back everything that I've done over the past few years I probably would and I'm too fucked atm to even know what we were really talking about about anymore, but despite all that I know for a fact more than anything that Eustace and so many other fuckers have just been using me and they don't care about other human beings and I'm not that much at fault for spamming log and clown threads.

frrt

Attached: 1652812789557.gif (359x512, 633.37K)

samefag in damage control
lol

im so fucking high and drunk and fucked up this is all me i made this thread and am replying to myself god why cant i get my life together i do this for attention please someone reply to me already

Read the Discord. Final warning.

you can me every other day. i just come back on another account and pretend to be someone else. what do you even care?