Anyone has the T Mobile 5G Cell Home Internet to let me know what their thoughts on it? How's the reliability on it...

Anyone has the T Mobile 5G Cell Home Internet to let me know what their thoughts on it? How's the reliability on it, limitations, issues, Internet speed?

Attached: InShot_20220626_202937622.jpg (2544x1920, 624.12K)

Idk but have a bump faggot

Pretty shit tbh. Brother had it in FL for a time, he's a little faggot who plays NiggerWatch and was bitching about it being laggy/down/spotty a lot.

Also you can't post on Any Forums due to the wide IP range ban or some shit. It seems like it'll be a good idea eventually but T-Mobile needs to improve their shit. A lot.

If you can afford better, skip it. If not, it's not the end of the world.

Installed one of these back in March and it mutated my dick. I got two dicks now! can you believe it? speed's fast though can't recommend it more just thought you should know about the dick thing

Does your brother live in a populated area or like in an unincorporated area, where 5G TMobile cell coverage isn't as reliable?
I live in a populated city where 5G coverage is consistent. My work phone uses TMobile and there's very good signal in my area. I don't play video games but I may pick up the hobby. Like 70% of my internet usage is video streaming not so legeal sites that post movies and TV shows that would normally need paid subscriptions. True, idk what limitations TMobile has with their IPs. My personal phone has 40GB monthly Hotspot wifi so if need be I'll enable my Hotspot to post on Any Forums

Right on user

Do you stroke one more than the other? Do you use both hands, one for each dick? And do you have issues with TMobiles IPs regarding limitation, accessing not so legal video streaming sites?

you gotta think outside the box

Attached: Animal-Reptile-Intertwined-snakes.jpg (1231x1823, 408.36K)

Pretty good. Most downloads stay at about 10-12 MB, I don't notice any major drops. The IP range is banned though, I'm posting off an open network right now.
Keep in mind, I'm not getting the best speeds supposedly. My area is only supposed to get LTE "for the time being".

Attached: Screenshot.png (599x58, 14.84K)

So by the IP range being banned, would that affect not-so-legal sites that have movies/TV streaming?

As far as I can tell? Just Any Forums, any possible other image boards. I've never had any issues with other types of grey area sites.
I don't like torrenting without a VPN, but that also seems to work fine when I've gotten impatient. I haven't gotten any letters or e-mails about it.

Ok nice. That would be my biggest concern, streaming and torrenting. I need to catch up on my VPN knowledge. Do you know of an acceptable free VPN service? I don't mind paying for a subscription as well. If a paid subscription is needed, which one do you recommend?

Honestly? I just assume most of the free vpns are shit. Windscribe is one i've heard about being ok, but I've never used it. I've just used Cyberghost, and it works decently well, but that costs money.
Search around, maybe try Any Forums, they occasionally have threads on private trackers that have some VPN advice.

Ok I don't think I've ever looked in Any Forums. I'll check it out. I've heard of people talking about windscribe and NordVPN but I'll look into cyberghost. If it's under 10-$20 a month, that's doable. But I DO save a lot of money by only having HBO Max (have it as part of my cell phone plan) and stream everything through grey streaming sites.

pretty sure all mobile posting is banned I can't even post when I'm at work using cell data says I'm range banned. probably because you can get a new IP in 30 seconds with mobile data

I don't think all. I can use my AT&T phone to post here. I don't use any VPNs. I HAVE cleared my cookies once. Maybe you should try that

i bought it and then killed myself

I haven't heard of any correlations with purchasing this service and its affects of self harm

Burp

It randomly downloads cp. That coukd be a selling point or a reason not to buy.

Attached: 1652340181664.jpg (960x960, 205.57K)

What's cp? Oh wait I think I know what you mean. I'm sure they have servers that'll detect stuff like that