What is the best self defense weapon besides a gun?

What is the best self defense weapon besides a gun?

I have loose shitbulls and shit running around. I’m thinking a machete

Attached: 855CBE6F-EA0F-44B2-9410-62E6EF815CAA.jpg (612x612, 10.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tripsavvy.com/best-bear-spray-4160416
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on the context. Outside, I'd probably choose an arming sword. Inside, I'd be better off with a shorter weapon, and probably not a bladed one. Maybe a hammer, or a mace.

Aluminum baseball bat. The Russians know a thing or two about "baseball"

I'd be more threatened by a machete than a bat.

always molotovs

I'd also get some bear spray. It has a shelf life of a few years. I live in bear country (and cougars & coyotes) and have actually had 3 face to face encounters with bears. Thankfully, I only got bluff charged the first time and the other times they ran off very fast...so I never had to actually use the spray yet, but when shit hit the fan, it was the most portable solution out there at the time since it was on my hip already. You won't have time to run to your house to get a machete unless you plan on packing that around all the time. You CAN get personal sized defensive sprays.

Of course you want a knife of some kind too. I have a diving knife with a long blade on it inside of a holster too. It's not a Micky Mouse knife. I would use it in a heartbeat if it was my last resort.

Shitbulls though don't really give a fuck about anything as you well know after seeing vids on here. So really, I'd do both weapons at all times. That's how I go about things out here. I don't have crazy shitbulls but I do have two crazy dogs in the property next door kind of thing. I would gut them in a second but all they do is bark hysterically. They've bitten a neighbor but don't fuck with me.

>Aluminum baseball bat
I keep a child’s aluminum bat handy. It’s about 26 or 27 inches long, if memory serves. Light as a feather and not too long that it can’t be used in tight spaces.

+3 Two-Handed Sword

Attached: claymore.jpg (450x334, 17.95K)

Homemade explosives. Always.

Killed one with a .380 for killing my cat. Shit bulls start caring when there's holes in their chest

He said no guns. I didn't mention my shotgun for that reason.

Phased plasma rifle in a 40 watt range

tactical nuke
ricin
polonium-210

You need room to swing a machete. You want like a bayonet or something you can thrust with.

Hey, it’s just what ya see buddy

crossbow with arrow tips dipped in poison dart frog poison

A large buck knife should do nicely. Portable, doesn't need too much space to swing around, capable of thrusting, sharp reliable blade.

Have a girlfriend you sacrifice for your own benefit. She'll understand.

i second the bat, it will get the job done like a machete but with much less of a mess to clean up after

What's the spray distance on those bear sprays?

A 3-6 inch double bladed dagger, with a sheath. You can look up hand to hand knife basics easy. In a real life live or die attack, no matter how tough the attacker is, you hit with fast twitch muscle 2/4 hits on the torso they will have about 2 minutes before they start collapsing and going into shock. The key is to disengage the enemy after you get the hits in.

He said no guns superfag

tripsavvy.com/best-bear-spray-4160416
35 feet

maybe he beat the dog to death with the .380 round instead of firing out a gun there trip 8s

Pro tip...

Get a huge bag/box of dog treats.
If you make friends with the dogs they will be more loyal to you than their owners and become your personal protection hoard in the hood.

> feet
Oh shietttt, that's fucking badass. Ill be ordering some soon. I'd store one in my car's glove compartment as well. I'm assuming it can withstand maybe 110 degree heat.

A spear or long pointy stick when they run towards you

It's hard to beat a gun in the hands of a skilled shooter for quick stopping and killing power. That said, the right edged weapon again in skilled hands can contend. So here's what you need: Effective stabbing power. A dagger, long and strong enough to get the job done, but short enough to move quickly and easily while striking repeatedly in critical spots. Look up a dog's anatomy, you want to miss bone while getting to heart, lungs and liver. So a dagger is best as it's the least likely to stick in the target. It must be at least 8 inches long but no more than 10, depending on your size, mostly length of arms. The blade at least 1 inch wide and 1/4 inch thick at the spine. Good ogive shaped tip. Good steel that holds a razors edge. So spring steel or good tool steel.. It's about stabbing hard, deep, well targeted and repeatedly. The better each hole, the more of them the faster the target goes down. It's also about optimizing the target. If a put, put padding on non weapon arm. Get the dog to attack padded non weapon arm. Stab ruthlessly with other hand while better exposing target dog critical organs.