Well?

Well?

Attached: lollercoaster.jpg (1588x2059, 732.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/01/30/obama-killed-a-16-year-old-american-in-yemen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

back to the windmill retard

I second this.

OP 2024!
Because a faggot tranny couldn’t be any worse, right?

Clinton didn't fuck Monica. Blow-jobs only. I read the transcripts of the phone-taps.

Attached: us presidents 46.jpg (750x740, 162.64K)

I don’t care what Bill Clinton does with his intern. George W. Bush rightfully went into both Afghanistan and Iraq because both of their governments posed a national security threat to us. Obama killed Osama Bin Laden, and I personally don’t care how many drone strikes it takes to eliminate evil.

Cope, libtard.

>Blow-jobs only.
He was going for the face too. What a Chad.

Libtard.

The only threat Iraq posed was in exposing the illegal acts of Bush Sr. from when he ran the CIA. Saddam was our boy in the fight against Iran, remember? Had tons of dirt on the old guy.

Obama was blowing up weddings and Americans.

Trump actually launched more illegal drone strikes than Obama.

Attached: libtards 1.jpg (1080x826, 98.65K)

>Heil Hitler trips
Figures you'd waste 'em.

Attached: libtard.jpg (590x510, 67.53K)

>bush
>retarded
he knew what he was doing.

>shot in the neck by SEAL Team Six
>left to bleed out

Attached: nora_al-awlaki.jpg (1066x749, 220.3K)

You sound very young.

Attached: dubya weird shit.jpg (924x1200, 249.97K)

Why are morons so obsessed with the executive? Whenever I hear people talking about 'the President' I automatically assume they're a kool-aid drinking idiot. 90% of his job is that of a figurehead. The other 10% is getting away with war crimes.

Attached: 1656180730371.png (859x519, 155.43K)

lol so far not a single American has answered the actual question

Couldn’t let her grow up and avenge her brother now, could we?
theintercept.com/2017/01/30/obama-killed-a-16-year-old-american-in-yemen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/
Fuck, have we gotten anything right in the War on Terror? Fuck all this secret war bullshit.

There is a 0% chance that the next US President will not be a criminal. Only question is if they will become one as President or already are one.

Why the fuck does "drone strikes" trigger you fuckers like nothing else?