People who used a fleshlight and done the real thing, how do the experiences compare?

People who used a fleshlight and done the real thing, how do the experiences compare?

Attached: 537990-577895-0x0.jpg (1800x1800, 164.81K)

not super comparable, but fleshlights are as close as your going to get honestly especially if you warm em up first.
otherwise real pussy grips and and squeezes your cock that a fleshliught cant real achieve
oh and real pussies self lubricate often while fucking..

Never used a fleshlight. Fucked real pussy though, and doubt the flashlight compares.

Worthy qol addition for wizards. Buy aloe Vera though instead of their lube, but not aloe lotion. Can't be oil based

also real pussy is attached to a living, breathing woman

Omg

not at all

Not even fucking close

it's very close to fucking someone in the ass

When I broke up with my ex, I was still very horny so i tried all kinds of styles. Some have different patterns on the inside. I've had 4 different kinds at one point cuz i got curious and wanted to try them, but 1 is honestly enough.

Anyway, one felt a little better than the real thing but other three were good enough to enjoy but not over the real thing. what you are missing out on is the tightening and gripping from a real one when she's cumming. Also never ending grool is nice.

it's like comparing shooting with a real gun and a cheap ass water gun.

but with that said, sex is still overrated.

Is there anything better?

Pocket pussies are better. It's not even a competition. There are so many pocket pussies that all sorts of weird designs on the inside that provide a lot more contact and texture then an actual vagina ever will (vaginas are mostly smooth on the inside and aren't going to have ridges, bumps, 'warts', twisty-turny tunnels, etc.). However normie niggers will no doubt swear up and down that the real thing is better because >muh social contact.

Fleshlight sucks. Get a bad dragon Nyx and lay it on the bed and fuck it. It's tight as fuck.

As far as sensation goes, obviously it couldn't never compare. But with a fleshlight, there is the benefit of you only needing to be concerned with your own pleasure. And it's certainly better than just your hand.

/ thread

look like they feel good though

Attached: Chat with Kony_1 2022-06-09 15-54-50.webm (700x392, 1.95M)

As a married guy:

Fleshlight feels better if she does it for me. If you do it yourself it's like trying to tickle yourself.

Pussy feels better if tight and not as lubed up.

Anal is king.

Never fucked a girl but I have several onaholes. They're nothing like what a human touch could be. The best male masturbators are the ones that don't even pretend to replicate a female vagina and just do their own thing, because at the end of the day it's always going to be inanimate plastic compared to hot, undulating flesh producing fluids, with a person attached to it piloting the pussy and having emotions and shit.

That's a good reason to use a pocket pussy instead.

Like that's a improvement.