I will never learn programming

i will never learn programming

Attached: 1521918573922.png (596x580, 28.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

w3schools.com/java/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't want to.

im learning arduino :)

whats the best language to write a home defense drone/robot with

just buy a dog?

i wanna make a drone though

duct tape your drone to a bot

serious answers please.

Racket

duct tape yourself to a fan.

smol brain faget

what about python. disadvantages va advantages over racket?

If you have to ask this question, you are not ready to even consider this project yet.
Dont bother.

>what about python. disadvantages va advantages over racket?
Python is slow as shit. Theres a million human recognition libraries and shit like that you can import for laziness but the library itself will eat all the drone's memory.
I heard a guy once wrote a batting cage ball shooter AI with Go, it specifically targets the batter and shit
Look into that
Other than that, kys

you will lisp will set you free.Break away from bloat programing is simple.

no with that attitude

Stupid dumb mother fucker. If you can't even make the effort to search how to program, you will never do anything

if you can use terminal shell, you can script in shell. if you can script in shell you can script in python. if you can script in python you can do a lot. here you go, you dumb frogposter.

yes he will code monkey he will own you with lisp .He will run emacs on guix while you will run react on mac.

You can be part of the Clube of The Ones Who Tries, or you can be part of the Club of The Ones That Do.

Choose.

Start with Java, an easy to learn language:
w3schools.com/java/

public class FirstProgram {
public static void main(String[] args) {
String part1 = "Hello";
String part2 = "World!";
System.out.print(part1 + " " + part2);
}
}

Attached: 1660177738125963.jpg (1024x682, 130.21K)

Python is pretty slow with loops, according to one of the best programmers who ever lived. You can find him saying this statement on a YouTube video.

>you can script in shell
like shell is easy and intuitive easpecialy default bash shell.Even python itself is easier than that.

no its not but u can just type out executables in if blocks, that alone allows to do alot
python requires constant system calls for that

>python requires constant system calls for that
like every other language that isnt fucking bash.I dont like python but just saying bash sucks.