Do you realize how many more single moms there will be now that abortion is illegal?

Do you realize how many more single moms there will be now that abortion is illegal?
Single parents raise the shittiest children. It's fucking over for this country.

Pic related is a classical example.

Attached: 1656286616598.jpg (576x1024, 131.94K)

fu

At least the boy is white, but is she willing to date someone with an immunity doggo?

Attached: 7cf.jpg (480x600, 64.47K)

oh shi

No more; just fewer women alive.

Attached: 1000_F_202291183_xiQLtLlP17yqFCn4Oad691LxSYcaFG43.jpg (1000x1000, 110.85K)

Don't worry, they'll soon make it mandatory to marry the mother of your child!
Shotgun weddings FTW!
Christo-Fascism yay!

Attached: 1641129095548.gif (554x750, 142.57K)

Ok its important to note that i hate kids and young single mothers who have kids cause they're little hoes but its also important to note abortion is not illegal because of roe vs. Wade getting overturned, all that decision does it return it to the state level where it always was before roe. So if you want abortion to be legal(i dont, but not the point) go and start a petition of bitch to your senators and congressmen, its now the peoples power to decide not the federal governments.

Attached: good boy.jpg (122x176, 11.83K)

all the kids from teen mom turned out okay - right?

Hopefully so

ikr

USA should make prostitution legal, with no age limit.

blah blah blah fucking bullshit bluster.
it's defacto illegal in several states. we all know what it meant, we all know what they're trying to do.

Assuming no one will change their behavior is retard thinking. No fault divorce, birth control, abortion, wellfare, etc, are what have devalued marriage in the first place. Our laws and culture have made it very clear over the last 50+ years that no one is ever obligated to take responsibility.

>Christo-Fascism
Ah, yes, the way things were for all human history is "Fascism." I swear, leftists are the most retarded creatures on this planet.

Nig

Is it illegal in your state?
If so, what are you doing about it?
If not, why do you care?

So fucking what? Those states decided through their constitutional processes that they would make abortion illegal if possible. Remember how Jan 6 was an assault on our SACRED DEMOCRACY? Yeah, nevermind, democracy sucks because some states don't want abortion.

>Ah, yes, the way things were for all human history is "Fascism." I swear, leftists are the most retarded creatures on this planet.
pick up a history book, you stupid cunt.

oh, I'm not dumb enough to actually live in the US.
the tyranny of the majority.

easiest girls to bag. W overall

So you're saying that we live rent free in your head?

no, I'm saying that the right wing assholes who are funding this whole charade are also meddling in my country's politics.
luckily we're not as dumb a you lot, so it's unlikely to make a difference here.

Its never gonna be illegal in states like california or new york if its so important that you be somewhere you can kill the unborn move or once again wait until it becomes a ballot issue in your state and vote against the outlawing of abortion. This is how it was up until the 70's and no one bitched

>This is how it was up until the 70's and no one bitched
believe me, my dude, a lot of people bitched.

Molest a black man's ass you half a fag while you get raped by sixty niggers you Jew.

>I'm in a thread about US politics, screaming like a retard
>but it's totally not because I'm obsessed
Sure thing, champ

I'm still a US citizen. I just don't live there.
Still have to pay my fucking taxes, so I get to complain when my homeland does something fucking retarded.

Republicans are already talking about a Fetal Personhood bill that would outlaw abortions nationwide. Stop pretending that this is only a state issue

Shut up faggot

Attached: 1655337595593.jpg (1154x684, 106.7K)