There are actual retards out there worried about climate change and environmental devastation

There are actual retards out there worried about climate change and environmental devastation.

Actual living breathing thinking human beings like you and I expect perhaps a bit weak in the thinking aspect because they are genuinely, actually afraid that the environment is going to die or something.

Some of them are even on this board browsing right now. Like just imagine being that completely retarded that you actually believe all the propaganda and fear mongering. Absolutely fucking mental.

Attached: PHOTO-Climate-Collage-Diagonal-Design-NOAA-Communications-NO-NOAA-Logo.jpg (1275x717, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2021/08/05/change-ocean-collapse-atlantic-meridional/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reddit spacing.
back you go

>There are actual retards out there worried about climate change and environmental devastation.
>Actual living breathing thinking human beings like you and I expect perhaps a bit weak in the thinking aspect because they are genuinely, actually afraid that the environment is going to die or something.
>Some of them are even on this board browsing right now. Like just imagine being that completely retarded that you actually believe all the propaganda and fear mongering. Absolutely fucking mental.

There I got rid of the reddit spacing for you user. Also made it into a greentext I know you faggots love greentext.

Climate change is another tactic the jew uses to keep the goyim scared and thinking theyre somehow affecting the world climate with every piece of trash/waste they produce.

Attached: 4D2F98E2-4488-43D0-8691-75C8B7BB5CAC.jpg (716x1024, 83.87K)

>actually afraid that the environment is going to die
what a fucking stupid strawman

Are you afraid for the environment? Is this something that fills you with existential dread?

Yes I'm terrified that the environment is going to die.
Fucking moron doesn't even have the vocabulary to discuss climate.

Its a good grift, it's been going on for 60 years

oh cool, I can ignore a global scientific and political consensus and instead believe some cunt on Any Forums. Phew, what a relief.

Explain to me what it is you think is going to happen.

I'm old enough to be able to witness the environmental changes first hand.
denial is a helluva drug, but it doesn't change reality.

There are conflicting narratives among scientists and politicians though, are there not? There is no shortage of experts that argue that the popular claims about environmental destruction are vastly exaggerated.

What changes exactly have you witnessed?

they're a tiny minority, amplified by the media who love to frame things as a "debate" on equal terms.
in reality, pretty much all scientists agree that climate change is happening, and pretty much all politicians who aren't grifting for oil companies.
we're getting close to the point that the damage is going to become very obvious. at that point, I expect the climate change deniers will flip to being fatalists, and say it's too late now, oh well, might as well just keeping drilling. textbook stuff.

>they're a tiny minority
It's of no consequence what the number of scientists is making which claim, as long as they are providing valid arguments rooted in facts. Academic discourse is not a popularity contest.
>the damage is going to become very obvious.
What is the scale of damage that you're anticipating, user?

Your scientists and politicians are bought by big oil and the clothes industry, the blame is shifted to you, the average retard when it is these companies responsible for 70 percent of the pollution.
Keep recycling your vanilla lattes starbucks cups if it makes you feel better.

warmer winters, wetter summers. higher peak temperatures. higher humidity. and that's just at home in the UK.
I've travelled across the US, Europe, North Africa, and everywhere tour guides and local people show changes that are happening before our eyes. glaciers receding. rivers and lakes dried up. it's happening everywhere.

washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2021/08/05/change-ocean-collapse-atlantic-meridional/

>If the circulation shuts down, it could bring extreme cold to Europe and parts of North America, raise sea levels along the U.S. East Coast and disrupt seasonal monsoons that provide water to much of the world.

Euros get your fur coats ready

>it could bring extreme cold
>could
So in other words it won't, this is just fear mongering.

>It’s happened before. Studies suggest that toward the end of the last ice age, a massive glacial lake burst through a declining North American ice sheet. The flood of freshwater spilled into the Atlantic, halting the AMOC and plunging much of the Northern Hemisphere — especially Europe — into deep cold. Gas bubbles trapped in polar ice indicate the cold spell lasted 1,000 years. Analyses of plant fossils and ancient artifacts suggest that the climate shift transformed ecosystems and threw human societies into upheaval.

Idk man. Seems like there's more frequent extreme weather. I wouldn't buy a house on the coast.

>>they're a tiny minority
>It's of no consequence what the number of scientists is making which claim, as long as they are providing valid arguments rooted in facts. Academic discourse is not a popularity contest.
Sigh. Fine. I'm not to convince you, so I don't care.
>>the damage is going to become very obvious.
>What is the scale of damage that you're anticipating, user?
Crop failures. Famine. Mass migration. War.

careful, you'll spook them with reality.

>It's of no consequence what the number of scientists is making which claim, as long as they are providing valid arguments rooted in facts. Academic discourse is not a popularity contest.
there are "scientists" who espouse flat earth theory or chem trails. climate change denial is heading down that road of crackpots and conspiracy theories.

>There are actual retards out there

... who post whatever disinfo and incite material they are told to each morning.

These Penny-a-Posters (and this is one of their threads) get pennies for each post, so they have a lot of shit to post to even earn a dollar.

Sad, sad job for a man, being a Penyy-a-Poster.

it's fine, you can just sell your house to Ben Shapiro.

So you think there's about to be another ice age? Are you actually serious?