When will you faggots learn how to cook? I’m sure a good chunk of you only eats microwaveable food or fast food...

When will you faggots learn how to cook? I’m sure a good chunk of you only eats microwaveable food or fast food, which is probably taking a good chunk off your life. It’s not hard to make simple dishes, and once you get the hang of the kitchen you can make pretty much whatever meal you desire

>inb4 muh women gets in the kitchen for me

Doesn’t matter. A man cooking a meal for himself is the most primal instinct us humans have. Plus a nice lady loves it when you make her something. So if you can’t cook as a man, you’re gay.

Attached: FCFEA98D-486F-4BF7-9D58-F4FA3DE0D46F.jpg (750x979, 107.26K)

Cooking is so overhyped and not a real skill. It's literally just following instructions.

Yo

We can make transfemales do this

Baking perhaps, but most things can be seasoned and cooked in a variety of ways.

>A man cooking a meal for himself is the most primal instinct us humans have.
now that's just funny
what makes you think that's a "primal instinct"?

>cooking is overhyped

Kek. Imagine being this much of a brainlet. How many people do you know that can’t cook for shit? Probably a lot. It’s more than instructions. It’s knowing what flavors work, what time to cook something for, how to slice/cut something correctly. I laugh when retards say this Shit. Just admit you’re too retarded to make a meal for yourself. Proof of evolution going backwards

It’s using resources like meat, grain, heat, water, etc, to make fuel for your human body. Do you think cavemen just went to the store and bought a kid cuisine? No.

why did you put the emphasis on "man"?

Because the thread is about men cooking, because I don’t know any men who can cook. Because it’s a “womans job.” Which is funny because most women I’ve been with can’t cook for shit either.

>cook meat
>put in blender
and thats all I eat, no need for chewing or wasting time it's just nutrients at the end of the day

>I don’t know any men who can cook

Attached: Anecdotal.png (1294x1125, 1.81M)

I don’t. All of my friends are retards when it comes to cooking. They are the people that will fuck up making rice.

I prepared more than decent meals since I was 18. But almost everyone in my family is a more than capable chef. Also worked in a restaurant kitchen during younger years. This is a skill (among others) that get you girls and substantial relationships. It's a trait rare in men these days I hear.

now try cooking without instructions

Op I lspend some time on, food & cooking, instapot threads are good

>Plus a nice lady loves it when you make her something
Yeah right, meanwhile the average woman doesn't even know how to fucking cook these days. It's another ridiculous expectation that women have for men while they bring nothing but looks and sex to the table.

>being able to make dinner
>ridiculous expectation

Kek. You have 0 hoes and will always have 0 hoes nigga. Make ya lady a nice dinner and maybe she will suck your tiny cock.

Shouldn't she be the one making the fucking dinner? You're a cuck and a faggot.

Lol you're terrible with women I can smell it

>most women can’t even cook
>shouldn’t she be making me dinner?

Make it make sense, user.