Have you ever had to regularly shower amongst a group of other guys? What was your experience like?

Have you ever had to regularly shower amongst a group of other guys? What was your experience like?

Attached: 1653707294311.jpg (1280x690, 775.1K)

Went into the army (non us), showers were fully open.
I remember awkwardly trying to hide the random boner

Did a lot cause I ran cross country in high school. Great time for a bi guy like me

>Have you ever had to regularly shower amongst a group of other guys? What was your experience like?
yes
I got clean

what experience do you expect????
Do you think everyone in a shower just sit there to have orgies? lmao. I think even gay guys don't overthink it as much as OP.

Attached: 1431763814128.jpg (124x125, 3.35K)

nigger

Military boot camp in the 90s
It was mostly just retards making jokes about their gay fantasies and picking on guys with little pps. it was pretty typical boomer shit

Fast forward to 2010s. Im a drill instructor now, had to watch everyone shower. It was mostly millenials that just didn't want to be there. Everyone trying hard not to stare at each other. just awkward, typical millenial shit.

For the record there were way more gay boners with the boomers

Horrible

I dropped the soap and Bubba stuck his shank into my asshole when I bent over to pick it up

fuck off nigger

>Im a drill instructor now, had to watch everyone shower.
wow, lucky you. Lots of bubble butts?

a few good ones.
My favorite thing to do was make my division stay late during PT so that we accidentally had to watch one of the female divisions start PT before we hit the showers.
lots of good boners on those days

I lived in my van for three months in college and showered at the gym. It was absolutely normal.

I personally could never do it because I would get as hard as a rock.

In the Army. Didn't matter because there were no faggots. Now prison is a different story, and I feel sorry for those anons.

When I was in Navy boot camp we had to take group showers. We had such limited time that we didn't have time for modesty. We'd share a shower head so one guy was lathering up while another guy was rinsing off. Rub up against so many naked dudes during that time.

>there were no faggots.
>he doesnt know

i pretended to be straight in the army and nobody ever knew. Would talk about 'the girls' and made up vague stories about past girlfriends who never existed when asked by mates.

Until I told my sergeant one day when we were out drinking. He was very cool with it.

>no fags in the Army
Ahh i see you are just as dumb as most people in the army too

>we accidentally had to watch one of the female divisions start PT before we hit the showers.
what was their attire? and PT consisted of...? jumping jacks and such?

i bet there were a lot of residual boners on show afterwards when everyone stripped down

What's is/was your rate shipmate?

Attached: 1645088108545.jpg (228x221, 10.14K)

Did it feel good?

Also check em :^)

Attached: part-0(3).jpg (1024x1186, 154.64K)