Hey Any Forums I wanna try DMT and I've only ever smoked weed only...

Hey Any Forums I wanna try DMT and I've only ever smoked weed only. What should I know aside from trying DMT for you first time is not recommended. Anything I should know about? Should I try LSD first? How much of a mg should I start with if I'm starting out?

Also, gimme your best DMT trip stories. I want to learn the stuff I can experience with DMT.

Attached: DMT.jpg (1068x571, 270.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.psychonautwiki.org/w/index.php?title=DMT&_=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

biggest thing to keep in mind is just go with the flow. accept that shit is going to challenge what you know to be true, and if you try to be mentally combative in any way you're not going to have a good time

DMT is a heavy hitter. start with mushrooms, then lsd in that order if you have access to it.

DMT is the kind of psychedelic that you work your way up to, user - I would not recommend it for first time trippers.

start with shrooms, and learn how to navigate any anxiety or "bad trip" that comes with them before you step up to something as strong as DMT.

LSD is more of an intermediate between the two, but it's much less likely you'll have a bad trip on acid - the trips tend to be much more controllable with LSD.

totally agree with this, I try to do breathing exercises and a little meditation to get me in the right mind frame before I smoke DMT. It's hard to describe if you haven't done it before but if you go with what's happening while you're tripping it's a fucking blast. Easily my favorite drug

I've never done any hallucinagens besides changa (DMT). Pretty basic stuff. Makes you see colours when you close your eyes. I think some people like to embellish quite a bit about the impact of the trip and the significance of what you see.

Though, first time I took it I felt happy for the first time in years and it lasted a few months. Second time it was pretty average- no profound changes. It seems to be different every time.

Tl;Dr don't sweat it. I didn't do any prep and don't think you should either but its your journey

What kind of psycedelics will I get with shrooms? Also what'd happen if I were to jump straight into DMT?

So is it mostly the anxiety that causes trips to go wild? I've never tried shrooms before, what should I know bout them?

Attached: DMT Jester.jpg (404x316, 112.72K)

You can also super blast off from DMT (easier) if you're already tripping on shrooms or LSD. Let it take you in and you'll be fine

I see. Have you had any prior experiences with other drugs that aren't psychadellics? I'm wondering if perhaps your body just instinctively know how to navigate the trip better than I since I only have experience with weed

Damn, I need to learn how to try that. But maybe not now

Attached: Machine Elves DMT.jpg (336x188, 30.83K)

I did 5g of shrooms in the form of 4-ACO-DMT (shrooms prodrug) last night after I vaped up all my DMT. Which was not a good idea because I basically fucked up my night and couldn't sleep

DMT is cheeky, you'll turn and notice... Oh shit my area feels a little cartoony and my ceiling fan looks like it's from the Simpsons and then switches to family guy style wtf. I was making poggers faces for the 3 minutes it was happening for me

PsychonautWiki for dosages.
m.psychonautwiki.org/w/index.php?title=DMT&_=

Yeah smoked weed every day from age 16 to 20. Stopped because I started whiteying for no reason and just didn't enjoy it anymore.

Moved on to party drugs: coke, mdma, speed, ecstasy, yada yada. Abused synthetics so much that Im convinced my body stopped producing serotonin around age 22. Been depressed since then- I'm 30 now. Get intrusive thoughts about suicide every day. Really thought changa and DMT saved me after the first time I smoked it but second time was so uneventful I'm back to square one.

Don't build it up in your head. It's just a thing. About as non committal as drugs go- 15 minute high, no comedown, won't shit yourself, can get up and function like a human whenever you want if you don't like it.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

(4-aco-dmt) and (dmt) are NOT the same thing
+ I've never seen the machine elves, I'm sure the people who say that there are (Michal Malice, Tim probably pool etc, Alex Jones) have zero experience with tripping and are repeating what they heard once because it sounded cool, you will see 5d shapes and faulty wall hacks will turn on
Love ya buddy stay safe, dont panic, let it over take you. As soon as you float up on DMT, just say "hey you're here, welcome let me get you a drink" awith your favorite low chill feeling. it'll feel like the end of a feel-good movie where you just got to bang the hot chick which never happens

Shiiit that's rough. Do you measure out your DMT dosages by the mg? Cause if I measure out my dosage, I should be fine right?

>dosage
Right so if I as a beginner were to start with like 10mg of the stuff would I be tripping hard balls still? I heard that there's no tolerances for DMT like you have with THC, so the trip should be standard right?

Right I should keep this in mind. Sometimes I get super excited to try new experience that I get dissapointed instead

Attached: DMT Ayy Lmao.jpg (1140x570, 210.4K)

You need an accurate mg scale. They can be had on Amazon for $20-30.
10mg DMT smoked is a light dose.

Damn... that sounds like a dream. Yeah I'm planning to chill as much as possible when I try DMT. Even with weed I find the best experience was when I completely mellow my self out. It felt sublime

Attached: DMT Faces.jpg (682x449, 65.83K)

500mg DMT Fumarate/1mL Propylene Glycol into a 510 vape pen made for thc. You won't break through but it's simple enough to get your feet wet and gain exp.

Heat it up, it will dissolve, seems like a lot but it willlll dissolve. Extract it yourself obv from mhrb, so much cheaper

Attached: 1631373338806.jpg (500x500, 36.05K)

Oh yeah I actually got one prepared. Are light doses with DMT still hard hitting?

I usually use a Dynavap for weed, would with work with DMT?

Attached: DMT Terra.jpg (500x700, 175.04K)

I'd bet you could sprinkle the DMT on the dry herb would and it would be 50x better than my 510 cartridge suggestion

Should I be mixing it with weed? Is that even a good idea?

Attached: Ganja DMT.jpg (500x366, 97.87K)

Wrong place to ask..

What's the right place to ask user

Attached: Jellyfish DMT.jpg (876x1255, 446.82K)

Do LSD first definitely. Don't do ayahuasca first, vape DMT, it only lasts like 30 minutes but it's wildly intense. Will change your life.

Why do you want to do it? I recommend only using psychedelics for introspective/religious/spiritual purposes.

You’re stupid you should have done it when you’re 14

>Anything I should know about?
Those heads in the picture talk to you do don't be freaked out when they do, Lock up all guns, knifes etc. somewhere that isnt the room youre tripping in, avoid standing up