No abortion?

no abortion?
no sex
how you like that chuds

Attached: Untitled.png (650x540, 507.35K)

Didn't get sex anyway.

These retarded women say it like it's going to be punishment for men, but in reality they are the horny ones who can't stay away from sex.

dont have sex anyway

Didn't get sex anyway.

their issue is with law makers not the court

But let me guess, they will still fuck black men

Rape is fine too.

No sex>>no unplanned pregnancies>>fewer abortions

I fail to see the problem here.

41 year old virgin white male here. Do what you want, i don't care, it won't change what i do.

I nut in my girl when I want and accept full responsibilty when I do.

Since my ex, 6 years ago, I had no sex with a new woman, only one very mature sex friend available.
And I don't expect to fuck any new one for the rest of my life, out of prostitute if I feel really needy.

So I don't care at all.

And even if I'm philosophically, ethically and socially for abortion, I'll vote against if it asked, just to observe these bitch carrying theire shitty kids.

Most of them are pretty ugly not much of a loss and women will always have sex for money.

I believe this is what they call an empty threat
>pro-tip: women who use the term “womxn” aren’t having sex with men

So I guess they'll just all lez out

Are they forgetting that there are women conservatives that would keep fucking conservative old men?

Attached: wut.gif (160x160, 443.03K)

But most conservative woman look like fucking whales

yea liberal men will be the only ones affected by that and they deserve to be punished anyway

Probably did. So while they're out there on a sex strike conservative women will continue having kids and teaching them conservative values, thus increasing their numbers.

Lmao but according to you, we're incels, so how would that affect us??

Imagine birth controled pro abortion femoids thinking they have anything of value to bargain with.

Attached: ScalyFavoriteBelugawhale-max-1mb.gif (280x210, 807.97K)

There's also the liberal penchant for importing Central/South American immigrants..... who all tend to be very Catholic and anti-abortion.

Makes no difference to us, cunts.

Attached: WK2.jpg (1000x750, 243.01K)

Thats fine. I can buy a full silicon, all-metal skeleton Fudoll for only 1500USD... How much does it cost to feed a hambeast like this every month?

Attached: 7-1000x1000w.jpg (1000x1000, 145.88K)