It’s time for Apple to fix texting

>It’s not about the color of the bubbles. It’s the blurry videos, broken group chats, missing read receipts and typing indicators, no texting over Wi-Fi, and more. These problems exist because Apple refuses to adopt modern texting standards when people with iPhones and Android phones text each other.

Android bros...

android.com/get-the-message/

Attached: Capture.png (1503x957, 597.27K)

>google in charge of messaging standards
I mean iFags are retarded but google is the absolute worst offender in this category.

Why does that black man have pink hair?

WTF is up with her ear?

Attached: file.png (639x504, 214.31K)

I don't care about anything more than SMS but this is still pathetic

If google can stick to *one* message app for 10 years, then I'll buy getting Apple to support RCS.

I never get complaints about green bubbles because I only communicate with people over Discord. Similarly, I don't have problems with videos or group chats.

just get your normie friends to use signal, don't @ me about how it's not secure because I don't care. normies don't care, they just want a way to send pics without them being compressed to shit / be able to use it on their laptops during lectures

Attached: maddy.jpg (1169x1854, 153.43K)

Google didn't come up with RCS. This is the 7th time we've had this thread in the last 48 hours. Android users have been using something with comparable feature parity to iMessage for over four years now. All of them. Every carrier, every OEM. Apple is the only one that won't play ball, just like with USB-C.

He smokes cock, that's why.

>read receipts
>typing indicators
How can I disable this spyware horseshit?

He's trying to lure in zoomers so he can groom them. This is the case with all grown men who adopt juvenile fashion that normal adults would scoff at.

Attached: 1648423126715.png (648x397, 219.89K)

meds

>no texting over wifi
Is this an iPhone problem? Because my Android sends SMS and MMS over wifi just fine when it has no cell signal or I use airplane mode with wifi on.

Google had huge influence on the development of the RCS standard, retard. Also, RCS is woefully outdated when compared to almost any mainstream messaging platform. It is barely better than SMS.

>Google had huge influence on the development of the RCS standard, retard.
citation needed
>Also, RCS is woefully outdated when compared to almost any mainstream messaging platform
citation needed

RCS is shite.
Google is shite.

Just use Whatsapp lmao

>goybook
No thanks Mark.

Has no standard encryption, but thats all I can think of

please stop shilling your WhatsApp ™
by Facebook™ by Meta™ app Mark

Google won't even open up the RCS APIs in AOSP so third-party apps can implement it

Carrier based messaging just needs to die

iMessage doesn’t have this problem.

iMessage does have this problem though
that's why you can't have a different app to send messages through, because
Apple hasn't opened up the iMessage APIs in iOS so third party apps can implement it