Freelancer question

I live in a western country. I have had an account on a certain freelancer site for about 5 years, done a little work there but not much. A guy I have kind of known for about a year on another forum asked me if I would let him use my account and he would pay me 20% of what he makes.

I know he is technically proficient, but he is from a 3rd world country and he says when he makes accounts to do freelance work people won't hire him or only will hire him for a few dollars.

should I go for it?

Attached: caughtususing2IPs.png (866x890, 877.81K)

major in math

Attached: AB5C7444-9B94-40B5-AD87-04BB9A610738.png (640x480, 394.67K)

>major in math
how would that help user

>should I go for it?
yes sir, good morning sir

Attached: 1657331235799.png (1334x865, 654.29K)

>implying americans will do the needful

>do the needful
what the fuck does this mean and why do people keep saying it

>needful

Attached: mfwoffice.png (1070x1036, 1.09M)

300k starting any job you want

Absolutely not, it holds you legally liable for this retards actions. Super risk and in violating of your freelance contract

Just subcontract

>Absolutely not, it holds you legally liable
in what way? It's just wordpress webdev stuff, he's not going to accidentally burn down an apartment building with my freelance acct

Attached: oops.png (914x950, 1.08M)

>Just subcontract
what is the difference

You can deligate the access permission.

Test him with LeetCode questions first

>You can deligate the access permission.
lol no you cant

either listen to and make an arrangement where you don't give the username and passowrd but let him have access somehow

or don't do it

>either listen to and make an arrangement where you don't give the username and passowrd but let him have access somehow
that's not possible on most freelance sites, they are actively trying to stop people from sharing accts at all

Attached: mfw8morehours.png (1164x1014, 924.83K)

then just don't do it user, actualize his idea for a 50-50

what if i just ask him to browse the site and when he finds a job he wants he can write what he wants to say and I copy paste it to the account

>actualize
wat

Attached: allnatty.png (546x556, 406.85K)

If this money are not critically important for you (like life threatening important), I would refuse. There is a lot of possible negative consequences for you. Lesser ones: you will not get paid or your account will be banned. Worse ones: he will get access to customers private data and sell it, ransom clients or spy for his government. In all cases you will be accountable. And level of your possible problems will depend on this guy's actions, not how few dollars you will make of it. It's like transporting kilo of heroin for $100.

>spy for his government
with a freelancer account wat