"What do you mean having sex means assuming responsibility?"

>"What do you mean having sex means assuming responsibility?"
It's OVER.

Attached: indeex.jpg (395x480, 34.57K)

It's not over user, we still need to pass legislation across the states banning abortion; the battle has just started!

>the battle has just started
At this point, why do you care about any state that isn't your own? This is the ideal situation. Not much more that need be done.

I don't think killing babies is that bad

you will never have sex, so what difference does it make to you

I've had pussy before. it's not as special as you think. it's not the life changing experience that you think it is.

It is now!

Attached: FGRtyagXEAco4UJ.jpg (700x550, 40.6K)

user wants to protect unborn humans due to his Christian beliefs and "owning" the libs

you'll never be with a woman

exactly like gay stuff

>birth rates in decline
>gen z stuck in a absolute shit existence
>already sworn off having kids
>this happens

I for one am welcoming the downfall of the USA and world due to increased decline of births. We should all probably just perish

I live in a big comfy house with my wife and kids.

Attached: stand your ground.jpg (1024x954, 90.97K)

Not your asshole not your choice

Attached: face-with-steam-from-nose-apple.png (160x160, 18.55K)

IT'S A FUCKING PARASITE YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Saved

Attached: 6vp72arky5s41-150x150.png (150x148, 37.03K)

Use whatever terms and "logic" that you will, but that fetus can't live, eat, breathe, think, nor function on its own without the mother. If the mother were to die and nothing was done, the fetus would die. I would say that's enough to warrant that the mother shoukd be able to make the choice if they want to ultimately.

>"What do you mean having sex means assuming responsibility?"
it means EVERY TIME you have sex, the government WILL make you care of another child.

your boyfriend's butthole doesn't count as a pussy

How about we allow woman to kill their baby's in turn we get to kill homeless and niggers.

I say we arm the homeless and let them kill us instead