Untitled

Attached: 165543153553s.jpg (2420x2292, 694.42K)

you should abort yourself

Attached: sample_0d3f960cdfaf8696c20dea215cb93436.jpg (850x860, 436.85K)

was just thinking of this point right before you posted it. i had some crazy bitch trying to argue with me after i said women should be be more responsible with what they do with their bodies, and that if anything we will sort out the rapists by aborting them instead. and she tried to turn it around and say "forcing" women to keep their babies is the same as rape. as if the people out there who oppose abortion are no different than rapists.. trying to force them to do things with their bodies... but it's a body inside your body, and its your fault it got there.. its not just some parasite that jumped up inside you.. women just want to have casual sex and also casually sacrifice their babies after the fact. i'm so sick of their dishonest, selfish bullshit. they'll just say that fetus isn't technically a person yet.. they want to blur the lines with semantics. its not an animal or a tumor or a disease. its a joke how they act like they care so much for the well being of women but have no concern about the well being of the unborn.

Post that on Reddit.

lmao what a retarded bitch. first of all, rape only makes up a very small percentage of abortion. and even then, the child is innocent. "but what about rape" is just another bullshit excuse for whores to keep acting like whores.

Lmao He get called an incel and be permabanned on site .

they'll come up with anything to dodge accountability. its always someone elses fault. they're the bad ones for thinking killing your babies is extreme and wrong. again, they want to casually k ill their babies after having casual sex.. its just so unnecessary. if having a baby is too much of a burden for you, don't add a fucking penis to your vagina you dumb cunts. these shitheads expect us to not only allow them to do it and just look the other way, they want us to pay for and support them. pat them on the back and say they did the right thing and to join their ranks in opposing anyone who has a problem with it. like you're a bad person for not being a cheerleader for abortion "rights" what about a babies right to life? they got no rights but these hedonistic degenerate whores do.. unreal. i dont care how you slice it, if you believe in God or not.. killing your offspring is extreme and goes against nature. and if they want to justify by saying hamsters eat their young.. just remind them they are justifying the horrible things they do by comparing themselves to animals.

My ghoughts in the matter:

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-25-11-42-36-804_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg (1080x2400, 994.54K)

its despicable that they hide behind rape. so many women who were never raped will justify their own abortions because of it.. so dishonest. these people are foaming at the mouth because they desperately want to kill their own children. how fucking warped can people be?

.. ... ... ... . ... .. .. ... ...
why do you talk like this mang are you old

Why are you arguing? Why do you care of people disagree so much? Your side won this and the reaction from people like you is as if you lost?

Lmao My moms 50 and she texts my with tons of dots like that too.

>killing your kid is against nature!!
>dont compare yourself to an animal!!
this is why we need abortion. so retards cant breed and make more people like you.

Attached: 3a72ed2e0a69f2339ad96cdb37847ae7.jpg (850x633, 134.2K)

Letting states decide is barely a win. Most guys want women to take full responsibility for their God damned actions but It's looks like it's still a long road ahead to get there.

until the umbilical cord is cut it's your body

let's be real though, banning abortion isn't enough. it's time we have women serve the purpose they were put here for by God himself. any woman who hasn't produced children by the time they reach a certain age, let's say 30, they should face criminal punishment. it's not okay for us to keep letting society degrade...

Attached: KGoF1cbUiZB6yxUT8fbTQsymadpEjh_xabtWt0uME5w.jpg (640x853, 116.13K)

I've literally seen people die as a child, I watched my grandmothers life disappear outta her at age 11 and when I was 20 my now ex-girlfriend died of leukemia. You wanna know what it taught me? Life isn't sacred. People die all the fucking time all over the world. If you want to throw a tantrum over a clump of cells that hasn't even developed conscious thought yet but won't reform gun policies that hinder mass shootings you're irreparably warped yourselves.
If you want to be emotionally invested in life, be emotionally invested in the walking, talking, thinking people that are already here. A ball of flesh that's a couple months old rolling around inside someone's womb is none of your personal concern.

so you didn't do anything to help your grandma or ex and you want us to feel bad about your failure. and at the same time you want us to accept actual murder because you're okay with that. holy shit you're retarded, stay out of this debate.

Who ever saves this pic should abort themselves asap

Ban all females

>people important to me died so now I am a misanthrope

Lmao.

>didn't do anything to help
Yeah gee whizz why didn't I just absorb the cancer outta them, cannot believe I didn't think about that. This guy clearly has 7 PHDs.
Beyond saving.

I ain't a misanthrope, I got nothing against humanity. Ironically a pro-abortion stance is more humanitarian considering fetuses aren't people.

people who argue what other people do with their body act like bronies. It makes you look autistic trying to tell others how they should live their live

you first.
there are 8 abortion threads up right now but you made another one.

Attached: 41112214_p1.jpg (600x847, 380.33K)

yes, you are beyond saving. you did nothing and you feel proud of yourself for it. no wonder you're okay with child murder.

roastie whore DETECTED

You're close, the more accurate description would be I did what I could and am at peace with it. No wonder I feel neutral on aborting fetuses.

Attached: Calling.jpg (640x518, 61.81K)

I'm a man.
I'm just stating the fact that reddit is cucked and posting that would only be acceptable on pro life subs

Stop fucking and being stupid about it. Use a contraceptive, once you cave in to your animal instincts you forget consequences and removing a baby which lives is now dead because you're too selfish and bare no responsibility. You cunts are crazy, vids of women protesting screaming "KILL my baby" fucking lunatics. You're adults who have the capability to think ahead use it for better judgement

Attached: 19283645181.jpg (1280x720, 115.39K)

>says that but has that picture saved on his computer.
yikes

>I'm a man.
Keep telling that to yourself, roastie.

Attached: indeex.jpg (395x480, 34.57K)

I dont get it. We are overpopulated already, so why is preventing this such an issue?