I just want a weirdo faggot bf that likes vidya. where do I find one?

I just want a weirdo faggot bf that likes vidya. where do I find one?
Idk I’m a 3/10 fat femannon that likes vidya

Attached: D81790F5-5105-4FE2-AA67-0344D400495E.jpg (125x100, 2.79K)

tits and timestamp or fuck off

Attached: 5E731EF7-C981-434E-BAE0-2518152541AF.jpg (234x226, 58.79K)

Most of their brains are so trashed they are only attracted towards 2d women am sorry to break it up to you like this

right here but it's obvious you've never actually had one so enjoy the fun joyous fun times of trying to fuck one of the insane social retards that fit your criteria

>I’m fat
just stop drinking coke stupid faggot

goblin

I don’t like soda my parents just raised me shitty and now I have an unhealthy relationship with food I’m working on it tho

attend an comic con and throw a rock

You just want a neet as a bf essentially? You don't want to go out and maybe go for hikes with the guy?

I’m allergic to everything outside pretty much so no ://
Literally just want a cozy bf that also likes preferably older vidya
Would be nice to have someone to go to the gym with too

Maybe we can work something out. Where do you stand on pegging?

Yes. (I’m a soft mommy dom soo)

Oh fuck. Are you in the states?

Ye west coast

I don't have too much advice for you then, I would advise a local gaming shop, but shit might be hard if you ended up dating/breaking up with a guy there. You're kind of an anomaly, wanting a guy to do nothing with but chill and play video games.

You're far. I'm in New Orleans. How old are you? Just give me the age range if you don't want to give me a number.

18-25

early 30s too old?

Tits then let's talk about this

Yeah I’m just kinda shy, only guy i ever really talked to in one introduced himself to me then starting talking at me about Spyro (mega autist) which I mean is my type to an extent but it was akward as hell

Are you against theater?

Eh a lil, maybe we’ll really gell tho

Weird question, trying theater myself? yes. Guys in theater or something? depends they tend to be annoying

You sold me at soft mommy dom. I don't care if you a little porky. I can help you with that. But if you leave me when you get hot I might kill you.

Arab user
117 IQ ( i shit you not)
8/10
Speak 4 languages and
Age range 18-20
New Orleans
I don't want a gf but we could be friends and play team fortress 2 together i main medic

what is your favorite video game and do you like mazinger z

I’m a medic main lol

Ok, nvm then. I'm really scratching my head trying to figure this out. I don't know anybody who is like you describe, at least any guys. Ok, how would someone find a girl like you? Maybe if I learn this I can figure out the same for a dude.

Tbh i don’t really know but will have it be known I am a nintendofag, and that’s the robot manga right? Nah I’m not really into it

the other 2?

Idk I go to game stores a lot and have an Instagram that’s all I can think of in regards to me being found lol

I love chubs, i will marry you