ITT people you want to hate rape

ITT people you want to hate rape

Attached: 8531a59c06fecaf437d23945d3afc0e4.gif (279x279, 788.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

altwire.net/2022/05/05/die-antwoord-abuse-allegations/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

talk about 15 minutes, that have long since passed

What do you find attractive about her?

i dont know i just do but at the same time she adopts and exploits children to be background decoration in music videos so hate rape it is

I would hate rape her without a condom and have a white trash African nigger baby.

Weird, face, killer body, cool style, trashy as fuck. Makes Mt cick throb.

Cmon why do you hate Yolandi she's fucking hot

not attracted to her at all
too weird

altwire.net/2022/05/05/die-antwoord-abuse-allegations/

And Ron DeSantis too.

Attached: 1651441656709.jpg (752x499, 77.17K)

I liked the Chappie movie with this girl in it. But I like Neill Blomkamp movies and of course Hugh Jackman

Yo-Landi Visser ( ¥o-Landi Vi$$er) is the name of OP's woman.

You're going to catch a disease from that chick.

ninja was originally supposed to star in Elysium but his acting was too shit for him to be put in

ill give her herpes in exchange for syphilis

Anri du Toit is her actual name.

please stop being retarded.

one of the children revealed it all

I did not know that. I liked Elysium. I thought the movie was too short and could have gone on much longer. In fact, it could have been written in a way for sequels too. Neil is great at baiting people into his movies (as they are really unique and good) but then never follows up on a sequel. I still want a District9 sequel so bad...the one fucking film I want to see a sequel to and it's not gonna happen...fuck!

I want to stretch his tight Any Forumsussy

Attached: chief justice roberts.jpg (460x259, 13.2K)

true story, I used to work in a business that DeSantis stopped into periodically, back before he got elected and anyone knew who he was he was a decent enough guy, but once he started getting popular he became the snootiest most stuck up asshole of all time. Like he used to talk to us a bit and knew us by name, but then he completely ignored us and once used the word "peasant" while muttering under his breath after my coworker said hello to him

They're working on District 10. That's news from this month. And Chappie/Elysium/District 9 are in the same universe.