Am I under investigation? What do?

Am I under investigation? What do?

Attached: 9A8AD8B2-9EBB-41B9-BB7A-ABCAD3B6A58E.jpg (1200x2208, 394.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TX4YcOUpog0
youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An hero

Never talk to cops

youtu.be/TX4YcOUpog0

Eat ass

you hire a lawyer. get his advice. if he says you should respond to this informal request, then let him respond. then he will let you know what to do. you never, ever talk to the police unless you need to, and when you need to a lawyer counsels you. watch youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE. always use a lawyer to speak for you. police are scumbags out only to make arrests, NOT "catch bad guys". your very life depends on you doing the right thing.

verification not required

Attached: 1650639864092.png (630x630, 67.14K)

go to the police department and wait in line, ask them what its about, make an appointment or get a number and call it to make an appointment and theyll probably take you to an INTERROGATION ROOM and youll answer questions or something and then go get ice cream

and then wait at home and do whatever until whatever. tell them to leave you alone

At what time in the process do you succ the dicc?

if you lawyer up theyre going to make things real hard on you, could possibly cause more resources to get put into your case. if youre not innocent though its a no-brainer, get a lawyer.

Attorney here. This is half-right. It's a no-brainer either way. At least talk to a lawyer. Any competent one will tell you the best way to go whether you're guilty or innocent.

>At least talk to a lawyer
Never talk to lawyers

dumbfuck moron. i already said it, and i already gave a better answer than that other guy. you're a shitty lawyer if you choose that guys post over mine. diaf asshole

nrdxt

How fucked are we if we’re trying to prevent a child of a deceased parent to have their beneficiary delayed for as long as possible? Is it possible? She’ll literally die from it, as she will buy drugs

That's for cops, you retard. Lawyers benefit if they get you off.
Assuming its YOURS.

>Juvenile Detective
So … plastic badge and an official Dick Tracey Crimestoppers notebook?

Delete your browsing history and any incriminating files on your devices

Worst advice ever.

Attached: cops 05.jpg (640x634, 82.81K)

are you a prostitute

not him but you are trying to take someones inheritance. if you want to lie and be sneaky then you should not say muh "she will use it to buy drugs and kill herself" if youre not the foster parent. you wont get any control over her so you have no right
you should let her "kill herself" if she wants. its her life you commie and thats her inheritance
no

Best meme ever. Saved

>juvenile detective
>underage fag