ITS HAPPENING

Attached: output.webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

Trump lost

Attached: 9cf716bcab3fc2d81493ee1c01eaa55a.png (1200x675, 1.24M)

don't worry. he'll win in 2024

>AI will replace most jobs

:/

maybe there are some jobs ai shouldnt do

steve jobs, for example

Dont tell them to shut it down. Let them allow it and let it ruin society. Let people die

I can't believe he died the same week as Ritchie and ol Dennis was hardly a blip.

Attached: FruitSalesman.jpg (229x220, 12.8K)

This guy sells competing software, and he has a history of disparaging competition (he used to shill against Linux, and now his company is selling Linux tools)

C and UNIX brainrot let the world at the mercy of fucking Microsoft and Apple, so figures.

Sounds like an self-serving hypocritical asshole who doesn't really give a fuck about Tesla's safety problems.

as a eurofag
FUCKING YES

Fuck Teslas. Every single fucking time I'm on my bike in the city and encounter a fucking Tesla, the driver (or software?) drives slows as shit and drive right in my way.
EVERY FUCKNG TIME

Safety is a fucking joke.

people already die in cars in the thousands. not gonna change much

Reminder: Tesla turn off "autopilot" seconds before a collision when the AI has decided the collision is unavoidable, they then use this to claim that cars under autopilot are safer than not.

And any alternative would have also led to the dystopia we are in.

>slow as shit and right in my way
How does it feel, cyclist /n/igger?

silly yurop
bikes aren't people
only cars are people

One thing people overlook about self driving cars is that individually people do not give a shit if 10k people die a year with auto pilot compared to 40k without. Lets just say your chance of dying while driving in a year is 1% for the average person. If you’re a shitty fucking driver and speed everywhere, your chance of dying is much higher. If you’re a great driver your chance of dying is much lower. With autopilot your driving/awareness has no impact on your chances. Now if it’s like 40k people die driving and 100 people die with self driving… then yea. But I don’t think that’ll happen within 40 years

>they then use this to claim that cars under autopilot are safer than not
Thats what the media implies, but thats not what Tesla reports. Tesla reports anything within 5 second period as Autopilot crash.

Don't trust the media.

>Don't trust the media.
>Do trust the company selling the tech
Lol

Look this guy and his company up, literally glows brighter than the sun

Attached: 1613878071677.png (322x527, 154.71K)

similar to vaccines. a virus is killing 1/100 people and vaccine prevents that but paralyzes 1/1000 people. many people would prefer the 1% chance of death over willingly risking a .1% chance of paralysis

>Do trust the company selling the tech
Yes, do trust the company selling autopilot alternative tech.

Look up the guy. He is obsessed with Musk, just like all the musk seethers lmao. Its insane what these people do in their day to day lives. Everyday he talks about Musk and his companies, while claiming he has a better product that Musk.

like piercing some tires
as expected
amerifag => no sovl

>Have a bunch of train drivers screeching that they're striking for higher wages because they can't keep up with the cost of living
>Their average wage is £60k-£100k a year
>Average wage is £25k a year
>Train companies are now considering just replacing them with AI
>Train drivers are now screeching even harder and don't understand how this could happen to them

I for one welcome our new AI overlords.

You retards shouldn't even be on the road.

A vaccine that paralyzes people at that rate would never make it out of trials but yea similar

>Yes, do trust the company selling autopilot alternative tech.
Who says I trust them? Seems like your trying to dishonestly deflect from your blatant hypocrisy, namely:
>Not believing the MSM (fair) but also mindlessly believing corporation the directly profits from feeding you lies.
You sound like one more consoomer, only instead of sucking Marvels cock, you're sucking Tesla's.

Sad.

I don't trust MSM to tell me whats right
I don't trust corporates to tell me whats right.

So whats the opinion I should have? I shouldn't have any. Thinking Tesla sucks because Tesla is a corporate is stupid. Tesla sucks because I've driven one and it sucks is the right one. Tesla sucks because MSM and some other corporate competitor who's obsessed with Musk told me so, isn't rational. "So what if they're shit, I hate Musk because ?????" You've been brainwashed. Thats the point.

There's no trust worthy source for information other than personal experience and people who have seen the actual thing at work.