With America overturning Roe V Wade and abortion (killing babies) becoming illegal...

With America overturning Roe V Wade and abortion (killing babies) becoming illegal, and the world simply follows what the USA does, when will abortion be outlawed everywhere?
Cast your best!
I'll go first, I think it will take 10 years for Europe and Asia to follow.
Explain why you think this.

Attached: abortion-blog-carouselpm4-square640.jpg (640x640, 134.77K)

>the world simply follows what the USA does
nope
only america sliding back in time lol

Rich right wing politicians will still fly their baby girl to California to get rid of their mixed grandchild. Their voters not so much.

trannies already seething, this is gonna be good

My explanation, The Pope will make speeches on this.
Eventually Italy and Germany will be the first countries to outlaw or ban abortions. Spain and other traditional Catholic countries will follow, until England caves under the pressure. With the UK, all their old territories will also cave. Australia & India...
This will all happen in 10 years.
It would take longer if there was no internet but here we are.

Abortion isn't illegal, it's just a state mandated issue instead of a national one. Social media is a blight upon humanity.

Overturning Roe v. Wade doesn't make it illegal. It simply makes it a state issue.

There's going to be another Roe V Wade, but with different names of course. This president on law will eventually create a national law standard that will remove all state protection. Sorry California.

You clearly know nothing about the way US law works.

Hey dumbass, you do know like 7 out of 10 abortions are niglets right? How many little niglets do you want to pay for? And then what about when they grow up and chimp out? I mean Juses, why didn't you at least wait until after the midterms? There was going to be a red tsunami in November, now we'll be lucky if its a trickle because you dumbasses lit a fucking bonfire under the liberal asses.

Calling it now there will be blm tier riots. Time to stock up on non perishables and ammunition

Everyone should beat off to dog knotting compilations while huffing amyl nitrate at climax.

Way ahead of you.

They owned da libs and that's all that matters. 1350 becomes way fucking worse but hoes mad so its worth it.

This is literally what they do you fucking retard

Get laid

Wrong on all counts
Abortion rights are expanding
Except here, because of trumptard

not a tranny, cleetus
not an american, that is why this is so amusing to the rest of us in the world
our country actually gives us freedom, not only that, but free health care, education and social security, unlike murica to you clettus

Attached: 1638865822964.jpg (600x600, 38.14K)

Does this apply to only women or to all birthing people?

Until Republicans take the majority in congress and attempt to make it a federal crime. They'll probably keep using their bullshit line about states rights until they've got the Presidency too, then they'll push for it.

>England caves under the pressure.
never. abortions are never on party lines, it's an issue of conscience and always a free vote. And with two-thirds of the country being pro-life... no chance.

Now that this one's down, lets see them overturn some other freedoms. So concerned about saving babies? How about the thousands of kids who die every year to gun violence? Hope they go after the 2nd Amendment next.

>but free health care
it isn't free, we pay for it with taxes. And paying is paying.

Wow, ya got me there dumbass.

Attached: slain.jpg (319x240, 14.98K)

It’s amazing that killing babies is no loner Constitutional right. What a fascist state.