How's he doing in prison?

How's he doing in prison?

Attached: gettyimages-478008283-e1436275312662.jpg (1857x1043, 201.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TX4YcOUpog0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He buff and covered in tattoos.
He just got a new bitch called Chris Chan.

widest anus on C wing

Can't ogle the Fogle

Got his ass kicked once.

Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6.95K)

>become famous for getting into a smaller pair of pants
>go to jail for trying to get into an even smaller pair of pants

Attached: 1604365755284.jpg (499x499, 47.8K)

He goes by the name of bottles now.

youtu.be/TX4YcOUpog0

Topkekkers

Attached: 1652704971476.png (463x617, 201.34K)

This faggot's asshole is now the size of New Jersey.

Last I heard he was taking classes in food preparation.

Sorry, who is this again?

Jared Fogle.

He was the face of subway for a while. He was cought with cheese pizza

Jared was an Indianapolis man who was at one time morbidly obese during college, binging on junk food and never exercising. Fogle lost weight walking every day to his local SubWay and eating a specialized diet of SubWay sandwiches.

Attached: Jared-Fogle.jpg (970x1425, 226.75K)

I hate when chef Ramsay goes to normal American 'za places and then calls them bad. Like ok it's not some fancy stupid French pizza with thin crusts and leaves on top, but a good 'za is supposed to be doughy with lots of oil and grease and meat. When I see him order big greasy 'za and it falls apart when he tries to eat it, I think "damn, that looks like some good 'za"

Attached: ZAH.png (850x766, 318.27K)

damn, that looks like some good zah!

Nigga was secretly buying crank behind the Subway and his roommate was like, "wow, Subway has been a really good diet for you!"

was in prison with him. At first no one knew who he was. CO let lose who he was and what he did. Then he went to some big guy and paid him for protection. His moms been sending him money to pay for his protection. Prison isn't a nice place

feel bad for him his moms suffering cos of him he should just kill him self really

me i been out for a while now

Damn, that looks like some good zah!

Paid for protection? In a minimum-security federal prison? Aren't those supposed to be almost nice?

damn, that lookslike some good zah!

Did you go to prison for selling your ass to fags?

minumum security doesn't mean secure dude, there are raapists and evil people in there. Last I heared the guy had some secret info on some high ranking people so they kept him in a "safe" place for keeping quite

trial is still pending i can't talk about it

Sure.